Duracell Coppertop 48 battery bundle, including 32 AA batteries and 16 AAA batteries= 16.05

Included in this bundleDuracell CopperTop AAA Alkaline Batteries, 16ctAverage rating: 4.8484out of 5 stars(277)ratings

• #1 Trusted Brand, guaranteed for 10 years (5 years for 9V) in storage with Duralock Power Preserve Technology
  • Great for remotes, toys and more

Quicklook2 includedDuracell Coppertop AA Household Batteries Doublewide 16ct Pack - 2 includedAverage rating: 4.8445out of 5 stars(283)ratings

• #1 Trusted Brand, guaranteed for 10 years (5 years for 9V) in storage with Duralock Power Preserve Technology
  • Great for remotes, toys and more

1 16 ct sells for 13.97 in the store.   Now my store will not have till Dec 30 but a steal at this price 

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
duracell batteries are no longer the good battery that they once were. They used to be best as they would never leak. Over the last couple of years, they leak all too quickly

Also, for whatever reasons, you never once mentioned the store the deal is at. Sure a person can just click on a link and wait... but not everyone likes going to foreign sites (could be, don't know till you click), without knowing where they'll end up first.

jjk58 said:   duracell batteries are no longer the good battery that they once were. They used to be best as they would never leak. Over the last couple of years, they leak all too quickly
  I am not trying to deny you or others have had problems, but, I have never had any issues with Duracell.

I STILL have batteries from LAST years(2015) black Friday deals that have never leaked, and are just as good today as when they first arrived.

no store and no price in topic line?

Still a very nice deal on high quality batteries

I just got a pile of Energizers for less than free at Walgreens, but that offer is now over.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017