posted 3 months ago by
the1percent
Senior Member - 1K

WalMart Clearance Items vary from store to store, but this one is at this price ($99) at some WalMart stores across the country.

Use BrickSeek to see if there are any near you at the $99 clearance price.  Regular $439

Use Sku: 47089096 and your zipcode to search with BRICKSEEK 

Dell Black Inspiron 3052 All-in-One Desktop PC with Intel
Pentium N3700 Processor, 4GB Memory, 19.5" touch screen,
500GB Hard Drive and Windows 10

EDIT - If you find any in stock at $99 you will have to go to that store to try and find. Ordering online will not work. The regular price will be applied. Also the store I found them at had them "in the back". You may want to ask if you don't see them on shelf. Of course asking probably alerts associate to the lower price. Initial associate only brought one out saying it's all she could find. I found asst mgr who brought me the other two.

Good Luck!

166 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 23, 2017 @ 4:05am
rated:
NICE

rated:
I see plenty in stock for $419 at various Wally locations. Have got one nearby Wally listing it for $99 (at least according to BrickSeek), but it's OOS. If time permits, maybe I'll buy it at full price then bring it to the OOS location for a price adjustment (to the clearance price). Worst case scenario, I'll return it for full price.

rated:
TheDiggler said:   I see plenty in stock for $419 at various Wally locations. Have got one nearby Wally listing it for $99 (at least according to BrickSeek), but it's OOS. If time permits, maybe I'll buy it at full price then bring it to the OOS location for a price adjustment (to the clearance price). Worst case scenario, I'll return it for full price.
  Please report back and let us know how you made out.

rated:
TheDiggler said:   I see plenty in stock for $419 at various Wally locations. Have got one nearby Wally listing it for $99 (at least according to BrickSeek), but it's OOS. If time permits, maybe I'll buy it at full price then bring it to the OOS location for a price adjustment (to the clearance price). Worst case scenario, I'll return it for full price.
 Absolutely!  ive heard from others that have succeeded doing this.

rated:
So if I found one near me at a WalMart can I order it online or how do you purchase for the 99.00? Wow hope I can get this is awesome!! Also if I type in the sku for store pickup it's bringing up a all in one desktop model ?? But for full price? Help please would love to get this deal!!! 

rated:
I'm going to get one of these today, thank you OP.

rated:
If the purchase at full price and get a price adjust at clearance price works, that is a heck of a steal

rated:
All stores have them in stock around me and showing $419 at all locations. Will keep an eye on them to see if this changes at any of the locations.

rated:
Interesting in my area that in about the dozen Walmarts that show up via Brickseek, 3 have it at $99 (with 0 units), and the rest are at $419, with some as many as six units. So I guess I would also be curious if the buy at full price, reprice at discount WalMart, would work. Thanks for the heads up, OP!

rated:
Negative 1 (-1) at $99 at some stores in my area. How is that logically possible?

rated:
There are some stores near me that have it for $99 according to Brickseek but when I go to buy it from that store online it shows $439. 

Is this an instore only deal?

rated:
sold out.

rated:
trumpotron said:   sold out.
  Plenty by me in SW FL.

rated:
any luck with price adjustments?

rated:
Kenpet22 said:   Negative 1 (-1) at $99 at some stores in my area. How is that logically possible?
  If you walk into such a store holding one of these, it disappears right from your hands!

rated:
iamthejosh said:   
  Please report back and let us know how you made out.

Did it work TheDiggler?  because I am going to try it.

rated:
Bleh, keep getting "Error establishing a database connection" or blank page over and over. Will try later.

rated:
Can anyone confirm the strategy of buying for $419 at WalMart A and returning to WalMart B for price adjustment?

rated:
I like the deal but I'm having a hard time convincing myself why I would need one of these.

rated:
MrCashcash said:   Can anyone confirm the strategy of buying for $419 at WalMart A and returning to WalMart B for price adjustment?
 Has not worked for me, they gave me reason that there is serial number on the item which is tied to a particular store. I got a manager involved, he was like I can take it back, but will not be able to sell it back to me. It will go back to the warehouse.
Though it was not for a computer, it was for  ASUS router. Ended up returning.

rated:
itsme13 said:   
MrCashcash said:   Can anyone confirm the strategy of buying for $419 at WalMart A and returning to WalMart B for price adjustment?
 Has not worked for me, they gave me reason that there is serial number on the item which is tied to a particular store. I got a manager involved, he was like I can take it back, but will not be able to sell it back to me. It will go back to the warehouse.
Though it was not for a computer, it was for  ASUS router. Ended up returning.

Next time just return it without asking for a PM, go get some Chipotle and then come back an hour later to see if they put it back on the shelf. 

rated:
Its probably used...and reboxed...just like the Iphone C I bought from WalMart....low prices and low quality ...everyday

rated:
$99 = zero stock LOL

rated:

Go to B see they still have the price tag/display up, if yes than go to A and buy and go to B saying you see they have lower price and ask for the adjustment.

Goodluck and MERRY CHRISTMAS.    (yes I am trying to offend those snowflakes....  LOL  It's fun to offend the snowflakes and watch it melt).....  my post going to so get deleted.  LOL

rated:
  This worked for me!  Thanks OP and TheDiggler!

rated:
Did not work for me, manager said price adjustment has to be done at the store it was bought at. 

rated:
the1percent said:   WalMart Clearance Items vary from store to store, but this one is at this price ($99) at some WalMart stores across the country.

Use BrickSeek to see if there are any near you at the $99 clearance price.  Regular $439

Use Sku: 47089096 and your zipcode to search with BRICKSEEK 

Dell Black Inspiron 3052 All-in-One Desktop PC with Intel
Pentium N3700 Processor, 4GB Memory, 19.5" touch screen,
500GB Hard Drive and Windows 10

EDIT - If you find any in stock at $99 you will have to go to that store to try and find. Ordering online will not work. The regular price will be applied. Also the store I found them at had them "in the back". You may want to ask if you don't see them on shelf. Of course asking probably alerts associate to the lower price. Initial associate only brought one out saying it's all she could find. I found asst mgr who brought me the other two.

Good Luck!

Argh! $419 everywhere in Utah.

rated:
Went to the store and spoke to the manager . He said they don't match other WalMart stores . The store I was in has 3 in stock at the $419 price . Zero in stock at the stores around me . The manager claims that each store does the clearance . I don't but it . My suspicion is that as soon as it goes on for $99 employees will take then 

rated:
sportsgamer said:   Did not work for me, manager said price adjustment has to be done at the store it was bought at. 

Here is WalMart policy and throw it at him.  (throw the book at him)  http://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/31/~/walmarts-pr...
[L=http://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/31/~/walmarts-pr... said: http://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/31/~/walmarts-price-matching-policy]We're[/L] committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, or the item purchased from WalMart.com is now listed at a lower price, tell us and we'll match it*.

It's weird to have them pricematch to themselves.  He could argue the technical part of it, which is his store doesn't have it in stock but if you return it wouldn't that make his store have ONE in stock?  And you can do a buy back.  LOL

rated:
$419

rated:
its $419 at about 10 walmarts around me... all with 3-6 in stock. Three store have it at $99, all sold out.

rated:
So I bought one from store A for $419 + tax. Took it to store B that showed a clearance price of $99. They told me that price adjustments can only be done at the store where the item was purchased. I asked if I could return and then re-buy it. They told me that I could not because returned electronic items go to the "claims" area for return to the manufacturer. I then told them that I wanted to return it. They proceeded to break the seal on the box, took everything out of the box, dropped the keyboard on the floor, then put everything back in the box very messy. Now they're going to force it back to Dell as a"claim". One of the "perks" of being a WalMart vendor!

rated:
ShopMan said:   So I bought one from store A for $419 + tax. Took it to store B that showed a clearance price of $99. They told me that price adjustments can only be done at the store where the item was purchased. I asked if I could return and then re-buy it. They told me that I could not because returned electronic items go to the "claims" area for return to the manufacturer. I then told them that I wanted to return it. They proceeded to break the seal on the box, took everything out of the box, dropped the keyboard on the floor, then put everything back in the box very messy. Now they're going to force it back to Dell as a"claim". One of the "perks" of being a WalMart vendor!
  No kidding, huh?  You should write a letter to higher-ups at Dell describing this incident.  You may be rewarded!

rated:
ShopMan said:   So I bought one from store A for $419 + tax. Took it to store B that showed a clearance price of $99. They told me that price adjustments can only be done at the store where the item was purchased. I asked if I could return and then re-buy it. They told me that I could not because returned electronic items go to the "claims" area for return to the manufacturer. I then told them that I wanted to return it. They proceeded to break the seal on the box, took everything out of the box, dropped the keyboard on the floor, then put everything back in the box very messy. Now they're going to force it back to Dell as a"claim". One of the "perks" of being a WalMart vendor!
  When are you posting the YouTube video?

rated:
Can I get a full receipt image to try to price match

rated:
Please share what exactly did you do.

rated:
TowHead said:   
  No kidding, huh?  You should write a letter to higher-ups at Dell describing this incident.  You may be rewarded!

This seems like standard protocol now.  I returned 4 Beats Studio headphones (they weren't wireless), all of them still sealed and unopened.  She proceeded to open every one of those as I returned them.

rated:
mafuckin said:   
ubermoonknight said:   

This worked for me!  Thanks OP and TheDiggler!

Please share what you did

Bought at WalMart A at the $419 price, then took it to WalMart B that had it for $99 but it was out of stock.  Told the CS rep that I had a strange request, I would like to return then re-buy the item, that I had been informed by a friend (I think of all of you as friends) that the computer I just bought was on sale at their store.  Manager was called up and after checking with the electronics department a few times came back and said Merry Christmas and let me return then re-buy the computer at the discounted price.  Took about 20 minutes of wait time.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017