posted 48 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

​1-Year ShopRunner Membership Trial at PayPal

Offer valid through December 31, 2016 at 11:59 PM PST. Offer includes one-year subscription to ShopRunner ($79 value) for free 2-day shipping and returns at more than 140+ stores. See ShopRunner site for full terms and conditions. 

Views
19 Comments
Add Comment
Thank you

If you have a current account that is expired but still "active", you will not be able to sign up for the free year because you already have an existing account. However, if you cancel your account with the "immediately" option, you can then sign up for this promo. Worked for me!

thesillym said:   If you have a current account that is expired but still "active", you will not be able to sign up for the free year because you already have an existing account. However, if you cancel your account with the "immediately" option, you can then sign up for this promo. Worked for me!
  Thank you for posting this detail. My account expired in 2013, but I can use free shipping. I don't know how, but they still let me get 2-day shipping.

nice, got it....

FYI: I registered and it did NOT ask for a payment method and I do not see anything tying it to my paypal account for payment method so it should not auto renew.

If anyone sees anything different let me know.

Good timing, thanks OP!

Thanks!

I just signed up for a free membership through AmEx, as long as you have the card!
I wonder if they are going under? The way they make their money is you pay for it.

thesillym said:   If you have a current account that is expired but still "active", you will not be able to sign up for the free year because you already have an existing account. However, if you cancel your account with the "immediately" option, you can then sign up for this promo. Worked for me!
  How do you cancel immediately? I'm not seeing any cancellation options on the My Account page.

spugbrap said:   
  How do you cancel immediately? I'm not seeing any cancellation options on the My Account page.

Look around the "autorenew" section.

My account was expired and I had no shipping benefits, though I could log in and all my account info was still visible. The only option offered to me was to "autorenew" on my (past) expiration date. Here's what worked for me.  

• Clicked on black box to accept autorenew, and I got a notice that my account will autorenew on my (past) expiration date.
  • Clicked on the black box again, and a pop-window offered me the option of "Actually, I want to cancel my account immediately."
  • Clicked on that link and got a window that said "your account has been canceled."

Then I was able to accept this complimentary shipping offer, even using my old email and password. It automatically set to NOT autorenew, but just check. Hope that's helpful.

Same here, for the past 5yrs.

claudiu75 said:   
  Thank you for posting this detail. My account expired in 2013, but I can use free shipping. I don't know how, but they still let me get 2-day shipping.

Same here, for roughly the past 5 yrs.

The only thing I used to use it for was free delivery by Dominos until they no longer renewed it (no Amex here). Yesterday I was shopping and saw the option to use 2day SR and was surprised it worked.

bebe626 said:   My account was expired and I had no shipping benefits, though I could log in and all my account info was still visible. The only option offered to me was to "autorenew" on my (past) expiration date. Here's what worked for me.  

• Clicked on black box to accept autorenew, and I got a notice that my account will autorenew on my (past) expiration date.
  • Clicked on the black box again, and a pop-window offered me the option of "Actually, I want to cancel my account immediately."
  • Clicked on that link and got a window that said "your account has been canceled."

Then I was able to accept this complimentary shipping offer, even using my old email and password. It automatically set to NOT autorenew, but just check. Hope that's helpful.

I followed your steps and got to the message "your account has been canceled."  But now what do I do?  Where do I find the offer?

Bump.  Can anybody help me? (See my post directly above.)

Did you try just clicking the original link in the post?

brad2575 said:   Did you try just clicking the original link in the post?
  Yes.  Then I clicked on "Shop Now", and then I signed in and then I put an item in my cart.  But I only see an offer for a 30-day trial, not a one-year trial.  So what should I do?

Thank you just grabbed it

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017