Lowes IPG 1-in Painter's, crafters, wood working (etc) Tape 75% off $1.24 widely available       I have no idea why it's name is painters tape.  I found it looking for a filler item for Lowes to meet that magical $50.00 limit.

Turns out I like it   Store pickup 0r if parcel shipping minimum reached it's free        

This tape is ideal for hands free measuring, drilling templates, painting and detailing, spacing for hanging or mounting items, fabric pattern cutting measurements, and various crafts and hobbies and can be peeled off and reused    

Used for hundreds of applications in the home, by do-it-yourself projects, for renovations, decorating and other projects·      
Tape is low tack, easily repositionable and works on most surfaces·      
Measure-It! can be used anywhere a steel tape measure can be used·        
Repeating 12-in measure, 16-in on center stud marks, and center line and cross hairs for drilling 32" long and 1" wide

Views
0 Comments
Add Comment

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017