UPDATE - February 1, 2017

Teltik just lowered their price from $25 to $17 a month on their Unlimited talk/text and 2GB 4G LTE plan.  I was happy at $25 a month so $17 a month is crazy low.  Website says promo ends on February 13th.  Note to add a flat $3 for taxes to all plans so this deal is $20 a month.

Teltik is a re-seller for T-Mobile Business (not an MVNO) that offers T-Mobile Business service.  It is not hard to qualify as a "business" account, so don't let that scare you off.  I've been with them for awhile and am very satisfied.

Since they are a T-Mobile Business re-seller, that means you get all the same perks as customers with direct accounts through T-Mobile but at a much lower rate.  You get to take advantage of "T-Mobile Tuesdays" and Binge ON unlimited streaming for all their plans priced at $30 or above.  Other T-Mobile MVNOs do not offer these features.

Unlimited Talk & Text
2 GB of 4G LTE data
Mobile Hotspot

For all plans above the $20 plan, you get the BINGE ON unlimited streaming feature.  If you want truly Unlimited 4G LTE data, they offer it for only $43/mo.

CLICK HERE to check out these deals.

Use signup use code = TELTIKNEW

49 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
oh good, another  Harbor Mobile / Smartel

rated:
Okay gang, what's the read on this -- better than Cricket or MetroPCS? Maybe equal to Cricket or MetroPCS? Better? The price is as sweet as it gets, of course, definitely A Hot Deal.

I'm assuming I can bring my own phone, I'm with Cricket now, if they give me unlock code can I bring a Cricket phone?

Thx for posting OP.

Green.

rated:
Do you know if this works only on T-Mobile native coverage (like prepaid) or T-Mobile roaming too?

rated:
Yes, you could use a Cricket (AT&T) phone as long as it's unlocked.  Best thing to do is go to Teltik's website and start a chat.  Their support is live 24/7 and I usually get connected instantly to someone.  

www.teltik.com 

rated:
When you sign up you're getting T-Mobile business account service so I'm sure that would include the roaming.  This is not the classic stripped down MVNO service.

Go to www.teltik.com and start a "chat" with support.  There are live 24/7 and awlays answer my questions quickly.

rated:
Laker312 said:   This is most likely Loren or one of his relatives/employees from Harbor Mobile posting this as a "deal" to drum up business. Check out the thread on Howard Forums. All of the old Harbor Mobile customers including me received an email from them promoting Teltik. I would highly recommend against Teltik. Ask anyone who had Harbor Mobile ATT service that were told on Friday afternoon that they would lose their NUMBER by Sunday afternoon if they did not port out. At that point TMobile had already stopped accepting any new lines with them. They were supposedly an "ATT Platinum Re-seller". These guys are absolute proven scumbags. Just look up Harbor Mobile or look at this link. Do you want to trust the number that you have had for years to these people for a deal?

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1888921-Teltik-Mobile...

I'm not a relative of Loren.  Just a customer.  I was with Harbor Mobile and know very well about the AT&T fiasco.  It's very unfortunate and regrettable.  I have no idea who carries more of the blame for what happened.  I do feel that AT&T could have been more understanding of their wholesale customers though and not set the hard cut-off date.  That's why I'll never go with AT&T or Verizon.  They're the bullies in the market that overprice their services.  T-Mobile and Sprint are aggressive, and I like that.

I'm willing to "risk" any future issues for only paying $23 a month.  There's are so many other services to port out to if something were to come up.  I can respect those that feel uncomfortable.  Each can make their own decision.

rated:
will this work on Ringplus ?

rated:
No!

rated:
trumpotron said:   will this work on Ringplus ?
  Teltik is T-Mobile, which is GSM.  Ring Plus is CDMA.  Therefore the answer is no, you cannot use Teltik with a CDMA phone.  The only exception would be Google's Nexus phones and their new Pixel.  These phones will work on any of the 4 networks (T-Mo, Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon).

rated:
Laker312 said:   Well they have not been around very long and you said you were a customer for "a while". Your whole statement above sounds like a sales pitch. There have been so many "dealers" or people promoting MVNO's here and other sites like SD forever. You all sound like innocent customer's showing people the "deal" while actually promoting your website. K---yW---- built "Her" whole business off from this situation. At the end of the day we all know that was another scumbag posing as a woman that was actually a man. Now he has morphed on to his own canine MVNO. He has most likely made millions off from this kind of crap with multiple hundred thousand customers. 

Teltik is a reincarnation of Harbor Mobile. They are absolute scumbags. If anyone wants to take the risk, go ahead. If you actually want a deal like this, there are reputable companies offering even better deals. Buyer beware.

I've been with them 5 months.

rated:

rated:
Earlier FW Teltik discussion here & not green by far.
FYI 

rated:
i have a nexus 6 and yes i have cdma just so u know unlocked phones have cdma

rated:
Healthy discussion is one of the things which makes FatWallet great, but accusing and insulting a user is crossing the line. Please keep all criticisms to the deal itself. If you have concerns, please use the Alert Mods button to contact us directly.

rated:
I have a Moto G4 from Amazon that is unlocked for all four networks. It's not just the Nexus ones.

rated:

rated:
Buckmann said:   I wonder why Teltik's advertised address is a CPA's storefront on a NJ highway

They got a great deal on it so they could pass the savings on to you!!!

rated:
I was always provisioned on the T-Mobile side on HM. Never had an issue in the last year and half. Made the switch to newer lower price plan ($23) at Teltik as I don't consume more than 800mb/month on 4G.

Everything was done within an hour. No new SIM card needed. Perfect for my needs.

rated:
toenailsmasher said:   
Buckmann said:   I wonder why Teltik's advertised address is a CPA's storefront on a NJ highway

They got a great deal on it so they could pass the savings on to you!!!

I love your response.  Just enjoy a good deal and don't look for some "hidden agenda".  The nice thing about cell service now is that contracts are gone.  You can just switch away if something comes up.

rated:
Well it is a fact that Harbor Mobile notified all ATT customers on Friday afternoon that they needed to port their number by Sunday afternoon that weekend or lose it. It does not matter that you had the same number for years and conduct all of your business on that number. There were many very upset customers. So if you go through a dealer that is shady and does not follow the Cell Companies policies or does not pay the bill, it could cause you some grief.

Wait, all the Harbor Mobile customers received an email from Teltik informing them of their new dealership. So this is the same people as Harbor Mobile. Make your own decision if you would want to be in that situation.

rated:
Why not switch?  All that happens is you get a lower rate for however long they stay up!  Simple as that.  Then if Teltik craps out like Harbor Mobile did, I would expect ample opportunity to port out my number as before.  Get in if you're interested at all IMO - TMO almost never cancels already signed-up people - just like with the original Harbor TMO - those guys are still paying a great rate.  I don't get the hating, myself, it was just business and Loren was forced to close down the AT&T accounts - who knows why?  Do you know of any crime he committed?  Perhaps it was entirely AT&T's doing?  WTF?

$23 for 2GB here on forward is a great deal + binge ($30 plan or higher only) and TMO Tuesdays.  Period. 

Each month, I'm getting at least $20 in freebies (mostly Vudu  & Fangdangonow credits).
This week was a $5 sub and a TMO beanie.  
Teltik should be a postpaid MVNO account so all TMO benefits should be available!

EDIT: From the post above, I'm reminded of how little time they'd given.  I retract that statement.  Harbor screwed a lot of people over by trying to stave off the inevitable closure by delaying their announcement until it was too late for many.  Do you know of any stories of a lost business number?

rated:
This "deal" is an attempt at the classic "promotion". That dude KW perfected it. 

rated:
Forget porting your number in and out of these fly by night companies. A long time ago someone here on FW convinced me to port my number to Google Voice. Now when I want to get a new line promotion I just sign up for a new number and away I go.

rated:
I realized that Teltik is not actually an MVNO, but a T-Mobile Business Reseller. So you get the same perks as customers who are signed up with T-Mobile directly.

rated:
Do you have to have a business to get on this? I see no way for an individual to get this.

rated:
You can sign up as sole proprietorship. Go to their website and use online chat to discuss with them.

rated:
Stubtify said:   Forget porting your number in and out of these fly by night companies. A long time ago someone here on FW convinced me to port my number to Google Voice. Now when I want to get a new line promotion I just sign up for a new number and away I go.
  I agree. I had signed up for Smartel about 15 months ago. Smartel was then sold to another fly by night companies. Things were ok till I needed to port the number out. Couldn't get the acct number / pin number to port it out. I had to get a new number from the new carrier. Not a calamity, but very inconvenient.

rated:
FatWKing said:   
Stubtify said:   Forget porting your number in and out of these fly by night companies. A long time ago someone here on FW convinced me to port my number to Google Voice. Now when I want to get a new line promotion I just sign up for a new number and away I go.
  I agree. I had signed up for Smartel about 15 months ago. Smartel was then sold to another fly by night companies. Things were ok till I needed to port the number out. Couldn't get the acct number / pin number to port it out. I had to get a new number from the new carrier. Not a calamity, but very inconvenient.

Yes, I agree with the strategy to port your desired cell # to Google Voice and forwarding it to whatever cell# the carrier assigns.  This way you can always maintain control of your desired number and never lose it.  Then, when you need to move carriers you don't care if you lose a cell# when switching.  

rated:
Been reported at Hofo when forwarding from Google Voice a lot of calls don't ring through.

rated:
zapjb said:   Been reported at Hofo when forwarding from Google Voice a lot of calls don't ring through.

That's interesting to hear.  I've never had any problems with my Google Voice# ringing through to my T-Mobile cell.

rated:
My Google Voice works fine with my Tmobile cell, both inbound and outbound, too.

But I've heard from friends with I-Phones that the GV number does not appear on the caller ID of people they call, even when they're calling through Google Voice (or maybe they can't use GV for outbound calls?) Anyway, it seems like the GV outbound caller ID works better with Android than with IPhones.

rated:
Teltik just emailed me and announced a new promo.  Their $25 plan for Unlimited Talk/Text and 2GB of 4G LTE data (unlimited 128k after that) has been lowered to $17 a month.  Any new subscriptions before February 13th get this deal. It's an ongoing price.  So if you sign up now you keep that rate for as long as you're a customer.

This is a very hard deal to beat.  Especially because Teltik is a T-Mobile Business re-seller.  They are not an MVNO.  So Teltik customers get all the same perks as customers who have a direct account with T-Mobile - just as a much lower price.

rated:
does this have free intl roaming like tmobile plans?

rated:
International roaming on Teltik plans can be enabled after 30 days. Text and data are free, while calls are billed automatically at $0.30/min. However, Canada is included in the plans, so no need to get it enabled.

rated:
critten said:   does this have free intl roaming like tmobile plans?
  I emailed customer support.  Here's their reply:  Our plans include calls to Canada as part of the plan, but not to other international countries. We do offer a $15 international calling add-on, and the rates work just as they do on T-Mobile's $15 international calling plan. You can use the following link to check the rates in specific countries: https://www.t-mobile.com/optional-services/international-calling.html 

rated:
how is this compare to WalMart tmobile beside price?  How is the service?

rated:
WalMart T-Mobile service is an MVNO, meaning that they buy minutes and data wholesale from T-Mobile and resell it.  Teltik resells T-Mobile Business service directly.  So if you're a Teltik customer you get the same treatment as if you were a direct T-Mobile customer.

rated:
socal77 said:   WalMart T-Mobile service is an MVNO, meaning that they buy minutes and data wholesale from T-Mobile and resell it.  Teltik resells T-Mobile Business service directly.  So if you're a Teltik customer you get the same treatment as if you were a direct T-Mobile customer.
  Thank you socal!! I read somewhere that this company used to be HM and that it left a lot of angry customer.  Will teltik do the same as HM?  Do you sign up as sole proprietor?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017