posted 48 years ago by
speedoflight

https://play.google.com/store/music/collection/p3_details_131119...

Google Play has 50% off any MP3 Album. You need to log into your account and go to the music page to redeem

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
Didn't work for me. I was logged into Google Play. Bought an album and was charged full price. YMMV?

Absolutely PERFECT timing op! I was just about to pull the trigger on some holiday albums!

mpclark31 said:   Didn't work for me. I was logged into Google Play. Bought an album and was charged full price. YMMV?
 It also was not working for me until I clicked on the advertisement within Google Play (at the top, along with other specials). I then found the album I wanted again and it added the discount.

Banner example
Disclaimer
I couldn't find the mysterious "banner" on one of my Google accounts, so I signed out, followed the instructions found on another forum to start at the Google Play "home" page at play.google.com, signed in with different account, went to "Music" and scrolled down on the page a bit and saw the banner! I've attached a photo of what it looks like. When you click this light green banner, it actually gives you a pop up that confirms the deal info, including your email address in the pop-up. (I didn't take a screenshot of that pop-up.)

When I selected my album and clicked the BUY button, it does show the discounted price before finalizing the transaction. If you still see the full price, you do NOT have the discount.

I tried same steps above with 1st google account and no banner, so it appears to be YMMV.

Metallica - Hardwired...To Self-Destruct (Deluxe) has been added to my library.

Thx

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017