posted 47 years ago by
Dilbertic

Home Depot sent me a email today offering up some deals on different brand power tools corded and cordless..

If you buy for example the  Ryobi ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Compact Drill/Driver Kit Model # P1811, you can then select from 32 different select power tools and get one fr33 ( has to be under 79.00 ) The drill is the full kit with charger and battery.
I added the drill and the  Ryobi ONE+ 18-Volt Cordless Reciprocating Saw Model # P516 to the cart and my total is 99.00 local pickup and shipping on some tool is free.

Different brans have different deals so read the deal for each brand and good luck and if you have a promo code share, I had some mailers for 10.00 off but I tossed them out a few weeks ago
LINKY

DIl

Views
9 Comments
Add Comment
Just a note for those people who look at their receipts.
The 2 tools are prorated in returns so if you got for example, the 6 port charger base on the special and return it only, you get back $40 instead of the original $79

So if you just needed the driver and the batteries (it comes with 2 btw) then buy the $99 driver and the $79 base and return the base and keep the driver for $59.

I just needs the saw, but only the drill comes with the battery and charger, so guess I am getting rid of my old drill now, still a great deal...

I suppose that also means you could get a $79 tool (say, the recip saw), and then return the $99 drill+batteries and basically get the saw for $50 (instead of $79)...

Dotbody said:   I suppose that also means you could get a $79 tool (say, the recip saw), and then return the $99 drill+batteries and basically get the saw for $50 (instead of $79)...
  Not sure but as I remember when checking out the free tool says "Free" on the receipt (shows no value).  Very possibly you would get nothing back.
Let us know how it works out  

Dilbertic said:   I just needs the saw, but only the drill comes with the battery and charger, so guess I am getting rid of my old drill now, still a great deal...

I suggest you keep your old one, they don't make it like they used to.  I find many new things are not as reliable.

What they do is promo code the 2 tools so
The Saw was 79.00 - 35.00 discount
The Drill was 99.99 - 43.94 discount

So you can return which ever, but the drill still have the charger and batteries

this promotion has been going on since November 1st. ends January 30/31

WorkerAnt said:   
Dilbertic said:   I just needs the saw, but only the drill comes with the battery and charger, so guess I am getting rid of my old drill now, still a great deal...

I suggest you keep your old one, they don't make it like they used to.  I find many new things are not as reliable.

entirely depends on what model. Now, one can only imagine that this is the bottom of the tiers in the drill selections sue to the promotion, but there are many Ryobi drills that this would be a fine replacement for. At least you will have new batteries, which also can make an older tool feel a bit newer.

MeIsCheap said:   this promotion has been going on since November 1st. ends January 30/31

WorkerAnt said:   

entirely depends on what model. Now, one can only imagine that this is the bottom of the tiers in the drill selections sue to the promotion, but there are many Ryobi drills that this would be a fine replacement for. At least you will have new batteries, which also can make an older tool feel a bit newer.

Ryobi,
Milwaukee
Dewalt

Are the brands I see this offer work on. (I know Dewalt is Chinese as well, but most hobby-est people like the yellow drill.)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017