posted 47 years ago by
nortotron
Geeky member

Title says it all

https://papajohns.cashstar.com/

Also:
40% off any pizza at regular menu price: HOLIDAY40 expiry 25/12† (online, pickup only)

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
Or, just use Visa Checkout with any other free pizza offer, but pay for 1 more topping (using Visa Checkout again) for another free pizza (for the price of the 1 topping). †Repeat.

I see that you said adding an extra topping will produce a new free code with visa checkout, but what if you add only a sauce, would that work?

Yep - just pay for something... anything, using Visa Checkout, and you'll get a free large 1-topping voucher the next day.

roboantisec said:   Yep - just pay for something... anything, using Visa Checkout, and you'll get a free large 1-topping voucher the next day.
††
as per terms, you should buy a pizza with visa checkout, and is not valid with any other coupons or offers.

has anybody actually tried the visa checkout with a coupon?

roboantisec said:   Yep - just pay for something... anything, using Visa Checkout, and you'll get a free large 1-topping voucher the next day.
† Tried this. Used free pizza voucher from GC purchase, added extra topping, paid for topping using visa checkout. Didn't get the voucher.

Well, was worth the shot at $1.68 for extra topping.

when does this expire?

when I went to visa checkout for the promotion the other promos ends Dec 31, 2016 but papa johns says blah, blah.. "Papa John's: Offer good for a limited time at participating Papa John's U.S. restaurants. Redemption of free pizza available for carryout with no fee; redemption of free pizza may require delivery fee or minimum purchase for delivery. Customers who redeem this offer will receive two emails from Papa Johnís: (1) the customary order confirmation email; and (2) a second, separate email that contains a unique code for a free large 1-topping pizza that should arrive the day after the qualifying order. The unique code for the free large 1-topping pizza will be valid for 30 days after receipt. No double toppings or extra cheese. Certain toppings may be excluded from special offer pizzas or require additional charge. Additional toppings extra. Not valid with any other coupons or discounts. Limited delivery area. Customer responsible for all applicable taxes. ©2016 Papa John's International, Inc. All Rights Reserved."" and no specific end date. if your don't see your coupon in two days do a search in your email. Mine "hid" on me so to speak.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017