posted 47 years ago by
bru20
Senior Member - 1K

You'lll need to log in to redeem the offer.

Redeem

Thanks powerfuldoppler

Views
12 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks.

Can you watch it offline? Does anyone know?

jigsaw1975 said:   Can you watch it offline? Does anyone know?
† Unless they changed something recently, you can watch google play rentals offline. I did it a few months back.

DistalPistol said:   
jigsaw1975 said:   Can you watch it offline? Does anyone know?
† Unless they changed something recently, you can watch google play rentals offline. I did it a few months back.

† Thank you. It seems it wont work for windows/mac pc

From Google PlayDownload Google Play movies and TV shows onto your Android and iOS devices or Chromebook, so you can watch without a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.For PC, Mac, and other laptops and computers:†Movies and shows purchased from Google Play canít be downloaded onto computers, except for Chromebooks.

I didn't even think of that. It was on my tablet for a flight.

If you buy the first one is 7.5$ From there the next one is 14$. Still a discount of 5$ but secondone is too expensive for my wallet.

red box...

Thanks! Need some movies for family evenings through the holidays. This and the same offer from Amazon means 2 nights for 2 bucks! Woo-hoo!

kris2007 said:   red box...
† does it come to you?

Thanks!

Thanks!

Wow, love this, thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017