posted 48 years ago by
claudiu75

Mercedes Benz USA offers a $130 off service coupon. Registration necessary.
Link:

https://service.mbusa.com/?

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
With the coupon their services are now only double what your ma and pa mechanic charges.

phisher4 said:   With the coupon their services are now only double what your ma and pa mechanic charges.
  Well according to the FW way, we should only be driving crown vics

Luniz97 said:   
phisher4 said:   With the coupon their services are now only double what your ma and pa mechanic charges.
  Well according to the FW way, we should only be driving crown vics

I don't think you can generalize the typical FatWalleter's ride that easily.  But I think it's safe to say that most folks around here aren't likely to have their cars serviced at the stealership.

Also, don't get the Crown Vic reference.  FatWalleters are...what...old?  They like cars with frames?

Hey, I'll take a $130 service from MB. Thanks, OP!!!

Thanks OP. I for one have learned the dealer is often the best deal if you're looking for someone to fix the car properly on the first attempt (huge time value for me) and with oem parts instead of the cheapest aftermarket part they can find to keep the cost down. Sometimes you do get what you pay for. Thanks for the heads up!

$130 service from MB, works for me. Thanks, OP!!!

I had an ML350 and brought to dealership for service while under warranty, they charge a lot for services. But they will drive you home and pick you up if you don't get a loaner. They had video game systems, computers, tvs, and other things to keep you entertained.

hdee53 said:   $130 service from MB, works for me. Thanks, OP!!!
  Actually its $130 OFF...heck how much is a service anyway!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017