sounds like a winner. but how do we get the coupon? the jcp website didn't provide a link or a bar code. probably need to go in the store and try my luck. thanks.

MandyT said:   sounds like a winner. but how do we get the coupon? the jcp website didn't provide a link or a bar code. probably need to go in the store and try my luck. thanks.
  If as in the past then, they hand out sealed "gift" envelopes as you enter the store hence "while supplies last".

brusbrother said:   
MandyT said:   sounds like a winner. but how do we get the coupon? the jcp website didn't provide a link or a bar code. probably need to go in the store and try my luck. thanks.
  If as in the past then, they hand out sealed "gift" envelopes as you enter the store hence "while supplies last".

  
In the past, did the $10 off $10 envelopes [with the coupon inside] require the coupon to used in-store only, or could the coupons be used on JCPenney. com ?

So we should make a trip to the store on the off chance we might get a coupon?

They normally hand them out first thing in the morning. Great coupon though...

MidwestUSDealGuy said:   
brusbrother said:   
MandyT said:   sounds like a winner. but how do we get the coupon? the jcp website didn't provide a link or a bar code. probably need to go in the store and try my luck. thanks.
  If as in the past then, they hand out sealed "gift" envelopes as you enter the store hence "while supplies last".

  
In the past, did the $10 off $10 envelopes [with the coupon inside] require the coupon to used in-store only, or could the coupons be used on JCPenney. com ?

  In store .
Few weeks ago had same promo and in the envelope was one for use that day and next, as well as an additional 10 off 10 cpn for Dec 26-28 

We went there early this morning and the sign said spend $10 get $10 rewards.

I was there this morning and was given a coupon for $10.00 off $10.00

How can I get the coupon? I still didn't know your means.

I went to JCP before 9:00 AM as I came in a cashier by the door gave me the card ,was told that there was a limited supply per day  so best advice is go early as possible if you want a card

We're going to JCP early tomorrow morning. Thanks, OP!

~~Thanks for the tip OPGuy was handing these out at the door as I walked in today (7:30am). Free $10 in stuff

multiple entrances at mall JCP store.
three in total at my location.
ca ching!

Great way to drum up business - free $$. TY!

I was there yesterday, but no such luck. I never get these deals because I'm never lucky when it comes to luck of the draw; but I'd always wanted to be that lucky person in line who'd be handed the very last envelope(coupon) so I could turn to the person behind me and with a happy face say "here you go, this is a gift from me to you."



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017