posted 48 years ago by
ghlejackson
Shopaholic Member

Not sure if it's a glitch or not. I ordered a $100 E-GC and received $20 Vudu credit instantly instead of $10. My brother also ordered a $100 E-GC and got 2 x $10 Vudu credits in separate emails so YMMV. Either way this is an extra bonus if you are planning to buy something from WalMart.

Link:http://www.walmart.com/cp/Gift-Cards/96894

More info

Purchase:

• $30 to $49

• Receive $3

• $50-$99

• Receive $5

• $100 and up

• Receive $10

Limit: 3 per account. Credits have to be used by 01/31/2017. To maximize your credits, buy 3 x $30 e-gift cards in separate transactions for $9 in credits vs. buying one $90 e-gift card for $5 credit.

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
$30 got me only $3 credit, did not want to buy $100 gift card

I only got a $10 credit for a $100 e-gc. OP & his bro must have gotten lucky! I'll still take the $10 tho, no complaints

Same here. $10 credit for $100 e-giftcard.

Couple of interesting points: When I placed a fourth order, I got a fourth Vudu credit promo code but Vudu would not let me add a fourth credit to my account, so the limit of three is on the Vudu side, not the WalMart e-gc side. My orders were cancelled because the payment could not be authorized (fraud monitoring by Citi) but the Vudu credits remain in my account.

Thanks OP, I Combined this with the $20 sale price for hdx version of Little House on Vudu
It will be even more fun when it is free to watch

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017