posted 3 months ago by
collectors

Here is a holiday coupon code to use for an additional 20% OFF all ink and toner printer cartridges.

discount code: Holiday20

offer is: 20% OFF all orders

expiration: unknown

Their printer cartridges are low priced and marked down 60% - 80% from normal prices. They seem to print darker and I have never had a printer error message like i used to get when buying from Amazon or eBay.

11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
weird, they don't even list the HP 7640 series or HP 62xl carts??????

rated:
Nor the 270/271 series Canon

rated:
No Xerox 6022.

rated:
They do have the Brother TN660 but I can't check out using low vision assist software.

rated:
Missing my Lexmark printer and the Samsung prices, even with the discount are much higher than eBay. Plus shipping if not over $50.

Certainly shouldn't be listed in the Hot Deals section. Pass.

rated:
Is this company any good?  For my HP C4750 they only sell a Remanufactured one for 60XL.

rated:
nsdp said:   They do have the Brother TN660 but I can't check out using low vision assist software.
  I do see this on the web site for $25.93.
Here's the link:  https://qualityinkandtoner.com/brother-tn660-compatible-black-to...

rated:
Believe it or not they did call me and do the check out over the phone.  Apparently a screen reader I use clashes with their security software.  They deserve thanks.

rated:
nsdp said:   Believe it or not they did call me and do the check out over the phone.  Apparently a screen reader I use clashes with their security software.  They deserve thanks.
 Do you know if a "remanufactured" one is any good.  I see things like this on eBay for less so didn't know the quality.  Thanks.

rated:
No HP 952XL ink for my HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 printer.

rated:
buyonsale3 said:   
nsdp said:   Believe it or not they did call me and do the check out over the phone.  Apparently a screen reader I use clashes with their security software.  They deserve thanks.
 Do you know if a "remanufactured" one is any good.  I see things like this on eBay for less so didn't know the quality.  Thanks.

I just checked their website for the ones you guys posted that couldn't find and it looks like they do not have every printer cartridge out there but try reaching out to them if anything... They seem to have a lot of the most popular printer cartridges and we have a big office with 7 different printer models and all of the cartridges we have bought from them have been re-manufactured (re-serviced OEM core with all original parts and new chip) and the others have been compatible cartridges (New cartridges with new chips) and we honestly have never had a chip reading issue when buying from them. Buying from Amazon and eBay has been bad for us and had to return tons of toner cartridges so we are happy using this www.qualityinkandtoner.com company. Plus they send flash deals out from time to time and those coupon codes work on their discounted items and they have even sent out candy for the office as a gift. I'm happy to see that nsdp was able to get their help in placing his order and buyonsale3 helped him find find it due to his screen reader clash. Good deeds all around

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017