Sam's Club has a FoodSaver FM5380 2-in-1 Vacuum Sealing System for $119.98 + tax after a $30 Tech Savings discount that expires on Dec. 24.  Shipping is supposedly free, but if you want it earlier (like for X-mas!), you can do store pickup, which is also free.  Curiously, I was in Sam's this morning, and saw the system in person where it was advertised for $150 with no mention of the $30 Tech Savings.  So maybe this extra $30 is only available by ordering online?  Whatever the case, I was about to buy it at the $150 price earlier, but I'm glad I waited for the extra $30 off!  Link to the item is:

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/2-in-1-vacuum-sealer-fm5300-series/prod20201978.ip 

Views
0 Comments
Add Comment

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017