posted 47 years ago by
sbarbati

Home Depot offers the Eco Work Choice Indoor WiFi Tap Outlet in White , model no. CT-065W,  for $7.44 . Choose in-store pickup to avoid the $$5.97 shipping fee. 

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
Alexa compatible?

From the quick looks I made earlier it doesn't look like it...nor does it have smartthings support right now.  Someone DID make a plugin to make it homekit(apple) compatible though.

I think I would still pay the $30 for a broadlink rm pro (does both rf  433mhz/315mhz) and IR) and tie it into smartthings....etekcity sells a 5 pack of outlets on Amazon that's regularly on sale for $21..in long run the broadlink is much more functional for more things.

Got 2, don't use Alexa or any of the other home automation services so not concerned about that.  I would like to remotely turn on/off a couple of little space heaters on super cold days rather than make an 80 minute round trip to a building across town.

For this price can play with them to see how hackable they are so I can control by accessing the internal network rather than the cloud as it looks like they might send a little more info back to Taiwan than I like.

Thanks OP, was just about to pull the trigger on another brand for $20 or $30 a piece.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017