posted 2 months ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 6K

Posted with ToGo

$10 Amazon Music Unlimited Credit Free (New Subscribers Only)

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=16115413011 

1. Sign in to your to Amazon. com account
  2. Click ?Add gift card or promotion code? and add the offer code AMAZONMUSIC
  3. Complete the Amazon Music Unlimited sign-up process by clicking here. NOTE: Your promotional credit will be reflected on the sign-up page and credit will be applied after your free 30-day free trial ends.
  4. Start listening and enjoy access to tens of millions of songs by your favorite artists

6 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Edited message to adjust coupon code linking — Dec. 24, 2016 @ 10:25am
rated:
Does this allow 30 days of unlimited download & collecting of MP3s?

rated:
JiggleTheHandle said:   Does this allow 30 days of unlimited download & collecting of MP3s?

hmm, from the FAQ:

What is Amazon Music Unlimited?Amazon Music Unlimited is a premium music subscription service featuring tens of millions of songs and thousands of expert-programmed playlists and stations. With Amazon Music Unlimited, you can listen to any song, anytime, anywhere, on all your devices – smartphone, tablet, PC/Mac, Fire TV, and Alexa-enabled devices like Amazon Echo. You'll never hear or see an ad, and of course you can download songs or playlists for offline listening. Amazon Music Unlimited gets to know you, personalizing your recommendations based, on your listening habits, from a catalog of tens of millions of songs. Whether you're after the perfect dinner-party playlist, an all-weekend listening session with the entire Beatles catalog, the latest hits from Bruno Mars, or recommendations for new indie music to discover, Amazon Music Unlimited has it all. As a Prime member, you can join Amazon Music Unlimited for $7.99/month for a monthly subscription or $79/year for an annual subscription. Non-Prime customers pay $9.99/month.

rated:
JiggleTheHandle said:   Does this allow 30 days of unlimited download & collecting of MP3s?
  When I selected download for a song in my music libraryDownloading Owned Music=inheritYou can only download music you own. If you want to play music offline, you can do so in one of our free mobile apps

rated:
So hey, I'm still confused as they are not all that clear. Say I only want 1 account for the music due to my kids being smaller and not needing their own lists of recommended songs. Does anyone know if you have to get the family plan to be able to have 2 or 3 echo dots, or will the individual plan work this way? Or will that plan stop playing on the first device and then only play on the 2nd?

rated:
I have about 6 echos total and I'm trying to figure out the same thing. What I do know is they don't all behave the same way when asked for the same song in music unlimited. Even though they are all under my account. I have also seen soemthing pop up(don't recall the exact details) but i was basically asking me to kill one of the other device streams to add another.

rated:
Did not expect another Christmas gift. Thank you!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017