• 1TB 5,400RPM Hard Drive
  • Intel HD Graphics 520
  • 8x DVD-Super Multi Double-Layer Drive
  • Digital Media Card Reader
  • 10/100/1000 Network
  • Dual Band 802.11ac Wireless
  • Bluetooth 4.0
  • 15.6" HD Widescreen CineCrystal LED-backlit Display

Get the power and useful features you value with the Aspire ES1-572-37X2 laptop computer. This practical yet stylish PC has solid performance, Handy multimedia tools and convenient connectivity that make everyday activities like web browsing, communicating, and digital enjoyment an easy-going pleasure.
http://www.microcenter.com/product/470075/Aspire_ES1-572-37X2_15... 

p.s.: my old computers each had some issues. they were frustrating me out. so i needed a computer immediately. when i was at the store b&m today, this was my #2 choice. since my computing needs are not demanding i decided to save the $50 and get the Lenovo ideapad 110 for $199. but for yall who want more cpu speed and quicker ethernet speed, this cpu is faster. the wifi speed and range is the same as the Lenovo 's right? its actually a slightly hotter deal than the best buy deal Lenovo 110-15isk laptop for $269.99 since this is $20 cheaper! i know its not a big difference in price though but we're all pennypincers. merry christmas everybody.

please yall gimme some green i think its a attractive deal

Views
1 Comments
Add Comment
Please add B&M to title.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017