posted 48 years ago by
PruHTP

Samsung C430W Xpress Color Laser Printer $89.99 at Staples
sku  2067286

http://www.staples.com/Samsung-C430W-Xpress-Color-Laser-Printer/...

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
$89 for printer and $160 for a set of toners. Buy 10 printers and toss 'em out and save the included "starter" toners.

MisterEd said:   $89 for printer and $160 for a set of toners. Buy 10 printers and toss 'em out and save the included "starter" toners.
  The starters are not that bad: Black: 700 pages, Cyan/Magenta/Yellow: 500 pages each

Compared to retail packaging which is :Black Standard: 1,500 page toner yield (CLT-K404S)
Cyan Standard: 1,000 page toner yield (CLT-C404S)
Magenta Standard: 1,000 page toner yield (CLT-M404S)
Yellow Standard: 1,000 page toner yield (CLT-Y404S)

does anyone have this printer? do you know if B&W mode will work even if one of the colors is out? I have a Brother MFC which won't print black IN ANY MODE if even one of the colors is low or out. it's a major design flaw from brother. I have a couple Samsung mono lasers and one Samsung MFC. they're all solid, and so far haven't blown up unlike their phones and washers.

I missed the M3015DW's at $49 but for $89 can't beat this color laser. They are selling the 3015DW today for $10 more than the color. 

I don't know about B&W without color....but I did noticed that one of the internal stuffs is rated for 20k printings. Once that number is detected by the printer, you can no longer print until you replace it (I think it's drum of some sort). That part costs like $150 at Amazon, etc. I bought the printer, but I'm not going to print much with this printer. Sticking with HP B&W laser unless I really need color printing.

writebrain said:   does anyone have this printer? do you know if B&W mode will work even if one of the colors is out? I have a Brother MFC which won't print black IN ANY MODE if even one of the colors is low or out. it's a major design flaw from brother. I have a couple Samsung mono lasers and one Samsung MFC. they're all solid, and so far haven't blown up unlike their phones and washers.

I missed the M3015DW's at $49 but for $89 can't beat this color laser. They are selling the 3015DW today for $10 more than the color. 

A call to tech support should sort this out. I remember an HP that required a particular setting since we really had no need for color in our office...  I know. it was just a really dumb purchase

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017