​Up to $25 in savings

https://www.squaretrade.com/

Views
9 Comments
Add Comment
25% or 15%?

XMAS25 for 25% off

max discount is always $25

Couldn't be clearer. 15% off to a max of $25.

My TV is 6 month old and still protected by manufacturer warranty. Can I still buy the warranty from square trade?

My TV is 6 month old and still protected by manufacturer warranty. Can I still buy the warranty from square trade?

Couldn't be clearer. 15% off to a max of $25.
It could be a little more clear, thread title says 25%.

I got a TV from T4rget on Cyber Monday, I think I have 30 days to buy a Square Trade so timing is perfect. Thanks OP!

=aw

Printable coupon
Disclaimer
Printable coupon for 25% off max $25

Square Trade printable coupon

So I checked on extended warranties for that Target TV and found they have "3 year TV Protection Plan ($250-299.99)" from SquareTrade for $49, while SquareTrade has "$200-$299" for $40 (2yr) or $70 (4yr).

The ST site shows the 4yr covering years 2-4, so in effect it's $40 for 1yr of coverage ($40/yr) and $70 for 3yr of coverage ($23/yr), right? And since this Westinghouse manufacturer warranty involves shipping it back (at my expense), does that mean the coverage gets _better_ starting on day 366!?

Does the Target coverage (also from ST) cover years 2-3 (so $49 for 2 years, i.e. $24.50/yr) or does it somehow cover years 1-3, or 2-4 (i.e. $16/yr)? There's nothing on Target site other than "3 years of protection" and the price per year is comparable to the 4yr direct from ST.

Can anyone shed light on this? I've got about 2 more days to buy it (TV purchased Nov 28).

Thanks!
=aw

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017