posted 48 years ago by
angelaira
Happy Member

I have a Fidibus 21 grain mill made by Komo. It is amazing and we make fresh flour on demand anytime we want. I shopped around for a long time before finally breaking down and buying my mill for $500 on Amazon last year. It works flawlessly and looks great in my kitchen.
This year I was hoping to get the sifter attachment for it, as we want to make some lighter pastries and things, and the whole grain flour is a little heavy. This attachment is $199 on Amazon currently.

I just found this website:

www.bakerybits.co.uk

And the prices are amazing! Even with the exchange rate still being slightly unfavorable, and including shipping, it still saved me $45 on the Amazon price (not even considering taxes). Their price for the Komo Fidibus 21 is really good as well.
I don't know if anyone has been considering a grain grinder, but this is definitely a great deal if so. The only concern is that I am not sure what the voltage would be as these are coming from the UK, so if you order a mill be prepared that it might require a converter. Hopefully this helps someone!
Merry Christmas!

Views
0 Comments
Add Comment

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017