posted 48 years ago by
hardymiller

Amazon has the Steam Link on sale for $19.99.

• Wired network is strongly recommended
  • Compatible controllers with Steam Link: Steam Controller, Xbox One USB wired, Xbox 360 USB wired, Xbox 360 wireless, PS4, PS3 wired and Wii-U Pro. Many third-party Xbox controllers are also supported.
  • Steam Link is designed to take advantage of the horsepower you already have in your home, streaming from your current gaming computer by mirroring its experience to your TV.
  • Video and audio data is sent from your computer to the Steam Link, while your controller input is sent back in real time. Virtually every game that your computer runs can be played on your TV.

https://www.amazon.com/Steam-Link/dp/B016XBGWAQ/

Views
1 Comments
Add Comment
Not a hot deal IMO. I'd rather pay $20 on a 50-foot HDMI cable. I've never seen it work enough to my satisfaction, and if this interests you, odds are your standards are at a similar level.

If it wasn't proprietary (ahem, WiDi/Miracast/etc), then it would be a great device at a great price and I'd use it with DirecTV NOW.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017