posted 2 months ago by
ShoppingChick

Posted with ToGo

AcuRite Wireless Weather and Intelli-Time Clock Station 00754 -
$10.00
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Acurite-Wireless-Weather-and-Atomic-Clock-Station/2310288

Walmart has the AcuRite Wireless Weather and Intelli-Time Clock Station on sale for $10.00 with free in-store pickup. Shipping is free on orders over $50 or you can sign up for a ShippingPass and pay $49/year to receive unlimited 2-day shipping. 
  • Wireless weather station and Intelli-Time clock automatically sets time, day, date and temperature
  • Monitors indoor and outdoor temperatures
  • Automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time
  • Daily calendar displays through the year 2050
  • Intelli-Time Technology is pre-programmed with the correct time and date
  • Remote sensor transmits up to 330 feet (100 m) in an open area
  • For wall or tabletop
  • Requires 3 AA batteries for the display and 2 AA batteries for the sensor (batteries not included

Rated 4/5 stars from 61 customer reviews. 

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Ordered one.

rated:
Don't want to crap on your thread but I ordered 2 about a year ago. One is in the closet, it kills batteries within a week. Batteries in the other one last about a year and has worked great.

rated:
TheRatsWon said:   Don't want to crap on your thread but I ordered 2 about a year ago. One is in the closet, it kills batteries within a week. Batteries in the other one last about a year and has worked great.
  No worries. Thanks for the review! 

rated:
Ever thought about exchanging bad unit for one that works?  Why did you put bad on in closet?

rated:
FirebirdGA said:   Ever thought about exchanging bad unit for one that works?  Why did you put bad on in closet?
  Wasn't worth the hassle of exchanging.  I think it was going for about the same price back then.  The outdoor unit has been the usual failure in other remote thermometers I've had so I kept it as a spare.

rated:
Been using one for months, they are great, but clock is off.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017