posted 48 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

Lenovo IdeaPad Y700 Laptop: i7-6700HQ, 12GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, GTX 960M, Win 10
$749.99
http://www.adorama.com/le80nv002aus.html?emailprice=t

About Lenovo IdeaPad Y700
For limited time only, save 38% on the Lenovo IdeaPad Y700 dropping from $1,199.99 to $749.99 when you buy this item at Adorama.com and Shipping is free!
From the Manufacturer|Product Video Tour OverviewFeaturesImages

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
just one SSD drive? i thought it comes with 1 tb hd too

gammatntium said:   just one SSD drive? i thought it comes with 1 tb hd too

There are lots of different variants of this...   touch or no touch... 1080p or 4k screens.    different combinations of ssds and HDs.    Best Buy had it with a 1tb hd only,  ive seen it with 256gb ssd only and with 128gb/256gb ssds paired with a 1tb hd. 

For example CostCo has it with a 1080p touch screen and 256gb ssd for $899...  in early december they had it with a 4k touch screen and 128gb+1tb drives for $999 but that deals long gone. 

i was hoping it might be typo and it comes with a 1 tb too. Because 256 can't be consider a gaming laptop. GTA V alone is 70 gig .

gammatntium said:   i was hoping it might be typo and it comes with a 1 tb too. Because 256 can't be consider a gaming laptop. GTA V alone is 70 gig .

Personally I would rather have just a 256gb.  But then again I'm not likely to have more than one game on it at any time... but would use the 6700hq and 960m daily in my rendering and programming projects.    The lack of a spinning platter is a big advantage when it comes to battery life... and since these have an M.2 drive slot and a 2.5 bay its easy enough to add another ssd if needed.  If i bought one of these with a 1tb drive the first thing I would do is pull it out.   Power hog, noise maker, heat producing antiquated piece of technology.    

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017