Avatar
posted 2 months ago by
ksamymiester
Cool Member

All,

Annual shot at half off the Starbucks Coffee & Tea refill tumbler!

In order to cash in on the deal, you must visit your local Starbucks that is located inside of a Target.

You are looking for this tumbler:
http://store.starbucks.com/products/starbucks-coffee-tea-refill-tumbler-16-fl-oz-011063654/

It should ring up for 50% off, as everything in Target Christmas releated is 50% off.
http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=254-04-0518

Good luck!

4343 Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
rated:
ksamymiester said:   All,

Annual shot at half off the Starbucks Coffee & Tea refill tumbler!

In order to cash in on the deal, you must visit your local Starbucks that is located inside of a Target

You are looking for this tumbler:
http://store.starbucks.com/products/starbucks-coffee-tea-refill-tumbler-16-fl-oz-011063654/ 

It should ring up for 50% off, as everything in Target Christmas releated is 50% off.
http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=254-04-0518 

Good luck!

  So I look for this at Target or Starbucks?

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   
ksamymiester said:   All,

Annual shot at half off the Starbucks Coffee & Tea refill tumbler!

In order to cash in on the deal, you must visit your local Starbucks that is located inside of a Target

You are looking for this tumbler:
http://store.starbucks.com/products/starbucks-coffee-tea-refill-tumbler-16-fl-oz-011063654/ 

It should ring up for 50% off, as everything in Target Christmas releated is 50% off.
http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=254-04-0518 

Good luck!

  So I look for this at Target or Starbucks?

  ​visit your local Starbucks that is located inside of a Target
 
that seems pretty clear to me. 

rated:
henare said:   
yesidonoitall said:   
ksamymiester said:   All,

Annual shot at half off the Starbucks Coffee & Tea refill tumbler!

In order to cash in on the deal, you must visit your local Starbucks that is located inside of a Target

You are looking for this tumbler:
http://store.starbucks.com/products/starbucks-coffee-tea-refill-tumbler-16-fl-oz-011063654/ 

It should ring up for 50% off, as everything in Target Christmas releated is 50% off.
http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=254-04-0518 

Good luck!

  So I look for this at Target or Starbucks?

  ​visit your local Starbucks that is located inside of a Target
 
that seems pretty clear to me. 

  when you finish spoon feeding him, he can use the spoon to stir in some sugar!

rated:
Was hoping it was good for the whole year Extremely wishful thinking on my part!

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017