posted 48 years ago by
MrsGuin
Wacky Member

https://www.fullscreen.com/att 

If you’re an AT&T Wireless customer enter your phone number to see if you qualify for a year of free Movie and TV streaming from fullscreen. No payment information is require, and the screaming doesn’t count against your data plan.

Views
19 Comments
Add Comment
is this any good? what happens after 1yr, does it auto-renew via att payment?

MrsGuin said:   No payment information is require, and the screaming doesn’t count against your data plan.

Come on now, the content can't be that bad.

BlearyEyed said:   
MrsGuin said:   No payment information is require, and the screaming doesn’t count against your data plan.

Maybe this is how they send the data. People yelling ones and zeroes into big megaphones?

"If you have not submitted a valid cancellation by the end of your free trial period, we will begin to charge your credit card or alternate payment method accepted by us." According to the T&C's.

tried and got it..will try as it's not counting towards my data plan

I was unable to find what the rates will be after the trial period. They just say they will charge you after the trial but no details.

Cost of this service is 5.99 per month, or 71.88 per year. Must use the app to get the free service if you qualify.

Terms:

1 Year Fullscreen: Offer ends 4/30/17. Not avail. in Puerto Rico and United States Virgin Islands. Receive access for 1 year from creation of Fullscreen account at $5.99 / mo (total 12 mo value $71.88). Eligibility: Req’s consumer AT&T Wireless postpaid svc. w/messaging. Sign up at fullscreen.com/att and eligible customers will receive a verification text. Reply to verify. Message and data rates may apply. Must activate Fullscreen account by 4/30/17. Excludes CRU accounts. Limit: 1 Fullscreen offer per wireless acct. Must remain active & in good standing on AT&T Wireless or Fullscreen access ends. May or may not be combinable with other offers. Offered by AT&T, and subject to Fullscreen terms and conditions. Offer details at fullscreen.com/att.
Free In App Streaming: Fullscreen & wireless customers in the U.S. (excludes Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands). In-App streaming does not count against your data allotments. Exclusions: App download may incur data usage/charges. Non-streaming app activity may incur data usage. Use subject to wireless service terms including those related to data speed. Streaming may not work at reduced speeds. See fullscreen.com/devices for a list of eligible devices (sold separately).
Gen. WIRELESS Svc Terms: Subj. to Wireless Customer Agmt (att.com/wca). Credit approval, taxes, activation (up to $20) & other fees, monthly, other charges, usage, coverage & other restrs apply. Coverage not available everywhere.
Offer, terms & restrs’ subject to change & may by modified or terminated at any time without notice. See att.com/broadbandinfo for AT&T’s network management practices.

Canceled membership as soon as I downloaded the app and got a "This only works on unmodified iphones" error on my non-jailbroken phone, and immediately got email that my service will stop after my trial ends.

Does this (or the directTV app for that matter) allow you to play on an external wireless or wired display? Thinking playback on a pico projector might be a nice vacation video service.

Are business customers not eligible? I tried my number and it says its not eligible?

That's Great.
I just checked this on my number and it shows error.

I qualify but have no idea what this is for.

I guess what you get is the ability to stream stuff which is not worth paying for without using cell phone bandwidth. Qualify, but passing.

No qualify. Business number.

Has anyone found a link to show what content is available? Or maybe copy and paste a listing if you have already signed up?

Thanks

mpd671 said:   Has anyone found a link to show what content is available? Or maybe copy and paste a listing if you have already signed up?

Thanks

No listing I can find.
121 eps of Glee
84 eps of Reno 911
Saved by the Bell
Buffy
Angel
Pulp Fiction
Titanic

Blah Blah..

Saved By The Bell?!? I'm so excited! I'm so excited!!

i wonder how difficult it is to cancel fullscreen membership
is it like the good old stories of Bally's health club fitness where you cannot quit unless you have a dr's note to say you cannot exercise, blah blah, planets must be aligned, etc, etc

BlearyEyed said:   

Watched Titanic and screamed in sorrow when Jack froze to death. Checked my data plan and 200MB is gone. I'll contact them and ask.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017