posted 47 years ago by
takeatacoleaveataco

livemetallica.com is allowing free downloads of their live concerts from 1982 to some current shows. They are only select concerts also. There is only one song from a 2016 concert, but there are a bunch of live concert songs from 2015 and earlier. You do need to sign up on their site and there is no guest option. Additionally there is a download manager that wants to install but you can manually select the MP3s to download.(this is what I chose as you can click only the song/s you want to download and noting to install) I looked at a couple of the downloads and they were 256 Kbps. I also used a generic email address incase they want to send me emails about buying tickets or more music.

Link: http://www.livemetallica.com/catalog.aspx?tour=6

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
Lol. Will Lars sue us all for using this?

darius11 said:   Lol. Will Lars sue us all for using this?
  lol

Correction because you are obviously misinformed. Metallica did not sue a single fan. They sued Napster who only banned the users that were sharing copyrighted material as a result. They were also not the only artist to do so.

Sound quality is pretty bad...only listened to the 84' shows so far though.

Knightcrawler said:   Sound quality is pretty bad...only listened to the 84' shows so far though.
  I believe you are confusing musical quality with sound quality.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017