posted 48 years ago by
sunsheyen
Shopaholic Member

Stopped by our last remaining Kmart today and found sodastream flavorings (normally about $5 at tar get, wm, Staples, etc) on sale for .25 each. The sign hadn't been changed, it still said .50. This was on a free standing display at the front of the housewares section. Lots of fruit waters (grapefruit and lemon, and "fancy" types like basil/lime, kiwi, etc) as well as some of the regular and diet mountain dew variety, and diet cola and lemon lime. The machines themselves were on clearance as well, dont remember which model, for about $20. At checkout, also got a $10 off 10 in clothing surprise points and $5 of 5 shoes surprise points, so we will try some of these flavors tonight and go back tomorrow to stock up as well as take advantage of the surprise points.

They're building a WalMart across the road so I expect this Kmart will be a wrap by the end of the summer. It's the only multi product retail store holding on in an economically depressed and food desert area (urban central VA)

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
I bought 6 of them on the 24th, at $.50 each (they are $.25 each with lots left at the Herndon store), and used my points to pay but no points were deducted. $3 in "loyalty redemption" was used. First I've heard of those.

Order Summary
Item #1 Price$0.50
Item #2 Price$0.50
Item #3 Price$0.50
Item #4 Price$0.50
Item #5 Price$0.50
Item #6 Price$0.50
Shipping Fee$0.00
Additional Discount$0.00
Sales Tax$0.00
Order Total$3.00
Payment Information
Loyalty Redemption : $3.00

They were marked down to $2 at my store, which I thought was great -- 25 or 50 cents is amazing!

vadeltachi said:   I bought 6 of them on the 24th, at $.50 each (they are $.25 each with lots left at the Herndon store), and used my points to pay but no points were deducted. $3 in "loyalty redemption" was used. First I've heard of those.

Order Summary
Item #1 Price$0.50
Item #2 Price$0.50
Item #3 Price$0.50
Item #4 Price$0.50
Item #5 Price$0.50
Item #6 Price$0.50
Shipping Fee$0.00
Additional Discount$0.00
Sales Tax$0.00
Order Total$3.00
Payment Information
Loyalty Redemption : $3.00

Loyalty redemption is a free $3 in surprise points you get at the beginning of each month... but they usually expire quickly, so use them as soon as you see them!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017