posted 2 months ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 6K

Posted with ToGo

SafeRacks Wall Shelf Combo Kit, Two 18"x48" Shelves, Four Deck Hooks
$59.99
http://www.costco.com/SafeRacks-Wall-Shelf-Combo-Kit%2c-Two-18%22x48%22-Shelves%2c-Four-Deck-Hooks.product.100312375.html

Product details have been supplied by the Manufacturer, and are hosted by a third party.SafeRacks Wall Shelves are a perfect complement to your garage or utility room. This 18" x 48" two-pack shelving system provides a total of 500 pounds of capacity. They are perfect for areas in your garage where you need quick access to your things. Mounted in a closet or over your washer/dryer, these shelves can withstand all your household demands.SafeRacks Wall Shelf Combo Kit includes:Two 18? x 48? ShelvesFour Deck HooksYou can hang many different items from these hooks including: bikes, golf clubs, strollers, gear bags, ladders, jackets, umbrellas, and much more.The two 48" shelves are easily installed side-by-side to form a continuous shelf or separately as needed. Each two pack comes with four sport utility hooks to transform your shelves into a fully functional sports storage platform.Can I Install This Myself?Answer: YES!SafeRacks come with easy step by step installation instructions and there is an installation video below.Each SafeRack is installed/built piece by piece, you are NOT lifting the whole rack above your head at onceCustomer support is also available at 877-655-3443 if you have any questions before or during the process of installationWhat Tools Do I Need?Answer: Just a few seen belowRubber MalletDrill with 3/16" bit (capable of drilling 3" deep)Socket Wrench Set (or open end wrench)Flat Head Screwdriver Tape Measure Stud FinderSturdy Ladder Safety Glasses Pencil or PenCan I Install SafeRacks Into Metal Joists or Concrete Ceilings?Answer: NoSafeRacks are designed to be installed  into wood joists only . If your ceiling is dry-walled, use a stud finder to locate the joists. Can I Have SafeRacks Professionally Installed?Answer: Yes!If you do not feel comfortable installing SafeRacks yourself: first, purchase them from Costco.com; second, contact SafeRacks to see if there is an installer in your area.Installation service is available in over 25 major cities across the country.To find a SafeRacks Installer call 877-655-3443 or visit SafeRacks.com.If an installer is not available in your city, you can find a reputable handyman on Angieslist.com, Homeadvisor.com or other trusted sites for finding home contract labor.We can help guide you through the process.Additional fees will apply for installation services.Wall Shelf Instructionsview / downloadPDF, 1.87 MB
Brand: SafeRacks
Length: 48 in.
Mount Style: Wall Mount
Number of Shelves: 2
Width: 18 in.

0 Comments
Add Comment
  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017