posted 47 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 6K

does google drive have any autosync like dropbox (yes i know there is software out there for it, but not interested in that)?

what's regular price. would hate to load 1tb this year to find that it will skyrocket to 10x the price.

I am paying 9.99 a month now so probably will go to the 99 a year to save a little. I have 500 gigs of pictures stored so far and that is almost 20 years of digital pictures but with today's
cameras with bigger files I don' tknow if I will get another 20 years out of the storage if I last that long. I have plenty of backups but I just feel better having them backed up somewhere I feel is safe. At least I think it is and they seem like they will be around for a long time.

I am paying $1.99 a month now for 100GB, but I don't see a way to change to annual plan. Maybe I have to cancel, and resubscribe?

Office 365 is cheaper (6.99/mo), includes 1tb onedrive and Microsoft Office if anyone is interested in that.

preed4963 said:   I am paying $1.99 a month now for 100GB, but I don't see a way to change to annual plan. Maybe I have to cancel, and resubscribe?
 In the same boat as you. I'm just want to make sure if I "cancel", I don't want to lose my existing data file (if the GB temporarily shrinks)... anyone know?

I'm not seeing the annual plans when I click the link, only monthly. Any way to direct link the 100GB $19.99/Year plan?

EDIT - I logged in with a different google account, and the annual options are there. looks like I can't take advantage of the annual plans with my main account, since it is subscribed to a legacy plan. lame.

This does not seem like a good deal. Pretty sure it what I was paying before

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017