Posted with ToGo

Apple MacBook ProŽ 13" Display Intel Core i5 8 GB Memory 256GB Flash Storage Space Gray
$1349.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple-macbook-pro-13-display-intel-core-i5-8-gb-memory-256gb-flash-storage-latest-model-space-gray/5465700.p?skuId=5465700

The new MacBook Pro is faster and more powerful than before, yet remarkably thinner and lighter.š It has the brightest, most colorful display ever on a Mac notebook. And it features up to 10 hours of battery life.˛ It?s a notebook built for the work you do every day. Ready to go anywhere a great idea takes you.

4 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 25, 2017 @ 5:27pm
rated:
ctgolfer said: And it features up to 10 hours of battery life.˛

˛Maybe.

rated:
Redbeard25 said:   
ctgolfer said: And it features up to 10 hours of battery life.˛

˛Maybe.

Not at all. I had one and returned it. Never got more than 5-6 hours, even with power saving gymnastics. I did end up getting a 2016 15" and the battery, again, is nowhere near 10 hours, ever, but I like it anyhow. Apple needs to revise it's aggressive marketing - it's simply not true and false.

But if you want this machine, it's still great, despite the overly optimistic battery estimate. I'd recommend looking for an open box one (there are lots of returned units) and haggling for an extra 20% off. Pretty easy to get it for sub $1000 if you play your cards right. Not a bad deal.

rated:
Yep, 10 hr battery life is if you put brightness at lowest settings and don't do anything but just some browsing.

Regular use with full brightness yields 4-5 hrs of battery which is still OK.

rated:
coolbreeze said:   
  I agree, most return/open box items are in great shape. 
People return these due to remorse buying, (they buy and then they realize it's too expensive for them for just browsing the internet and email use, so return them).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017