posted 48 years ago by
DizzyT71
<3MomWallet<3

Now that the holidays are over, tons of merchants are clearing out their extra Christmas inventory! From toys to apparel, there are some great deals to be had in various After-Christmas sales. We've rounded up the hottest and you can find them below. We'll update this list as more sales go live! Did we miss a hot deal? Let us know in the comments below. Happy shopping!

Sales: 

Clothing / Shoes / Accessories

Computers/Electronics

Others

Views
13 Comments
Add Comment
hard working! Thanks for heads up these!

Thanks for heads up, is really helpful.

Well find

Ocean State Job Lot stores in New England, Eastern NY, & northeast NJ have an unusual Christmas clearance.
All Christmas merchandise is still full price, but you get a gift card for the full amount you buy, excluding those laser star projectors.

In-stores Walgreens has 50% off their Christmas candy and decor! Hitting up Target after work today to see if I can snag any discounted stuffs there too

Tnanks for put this together, helpful deals.

I went to Target tonight & all Christmas stuff was 70% off. The wrapping paper rolls were $0.75 to $1.50 a roll.

thanks

Yayyy! Seems like you had been working hard to pile up all the great Christmas deals at one place. Going for WalMart and Amazon. Cheers!

Hello Gyus...
So now new year is coming...whats NEW offer in this NEW YEAR?

tyrene1234 said:   I went to Target tonight & all Christmas stuff was 70% off. The wrapping paper rolls were $0.75 to $1.50 a roll.

I went to Target last night and my store was pretty picked over but there were still a ton of good deals if you had the patience to look! I got a Sonia Kashuk brush set for $14 and some lovely scented soy candles for $1.50 apiece. 

The new members love this apparently.

Disney Store FREE SHIP on 50 purchane NO only on certin items !!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017