Posted with ToGo

Ray-Ban Andy Mens 710/6S Tortoise Polarized Orange Flash Lens Sunglasses (RB4202)
$62.00 A/C
https://www.shnoop.com/home/5418-ray-ban-andy-mens-rb4202-7106s-tortoise-polarized-orange-flash-lens-sunglasses.html 

Score a great deal at Shnoop on these Ray-Ban Andy Men's 710/6S Tortoise Polarized Orange Flash Lens Sunglasses (RB4202) at just $62.00 using coupon code "RBANDY3OFF" with free shipping.

• Flash lenses are the new shiny comer in the mirror family. The hybrid surface of these lenses provides super high shine thanks to the multi-layer mirror treatment. The mirror coating helps to reduce glare for even greater visual comfort, deflects envious glances and gives you that unique look. Polarized lenses drastically reduce the brightness of shiny surfaces, like chrome, and large bodies of water. Polar lenses reduce reflections and enhance contrast. improving visual clarity and reducing eye strain.

Compare at Amazon for $93.11.

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
*$62 not $6 from what I can see. Update title please

rated:
Ray-Ban Andy Mens 710/6S Tortoise Polarized Orange Flash Lens Sunglasses (RB4202) $6.00 A/C at Shnoop.com + FS

Please show me how to get these for $6.00???

rated:
I apologize for the typo. It is fixed now! Thanks

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017