http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/logi-bundle 

Picture of receipt-
http://imgur.com/pGodFkM 

I went to Best Buy today to buy a new headset and came across this bundle deal. I got all three for $151.98 before taxes. The only issue was the keyboards were out of stock. They ordered one for me and it will be delivered to my house by Dec. 30 because they're still doing the free 2 day shipping. This is my first time submitting something on here, so if I've done something incorrectly please let me know. Thanks!

Quick edit to add that this could be a YMMV deal..

5 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 26, 2017 @ 8:45am
rated:
looks like a great deal. don't need most of it, but very tempted

rated:
How did you get the discount? Was it just cheaper in-store? Sorry for the noob question -- I'm not a pro Best Buy shopper

rated:
I didn't do anything special to get it. It was just a bundle listed in store. I don't think it was advertised anywhere outside the store. As far as I could tell, it's something available to everyone.

rated:
sparks82 said:   I didn't do anything special to get it. It was just a bundle listed in store. I don't think it was advertised anywhere outside the store. As far as I could tell, it's something available to everyone.

Awesome, thank you so much! And thanks for sharing your first hot deal!  

rated:
Hey, no problem! I felt like I had no choice but to share it. Lol. I honestly just went in to buy the headset.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017