posted 2 months ago by
VivYip
Senior Member - 9K

Sam's Club instant savings are showing up online after login and they sent out email mentioning a preview. Log online to your account to see what's available.

Other possible link would be http://catalog.samsclub.com/instantsavings/national/app.php?RelId=6.7.0.18.2&pid=EMC_20161127_18&rid=1693195184&lid=731674&oid=119569456 

The items of interest that caught my attention so far include the following

$4.50 off tide
$2 off head and shoulders
$2 off members mark toilet paper
$149 QuickBooks Pro

I hope the link might help someone. Thank you for reading.

12 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
VivYip said:   Sam's Club instant savings are showing up online after login and they sent out email mentioning a preview. Log online to your account to see what's available.

Other possible link would be http://catalog.samsclub.com/instantsavings/national/app.php?RelId=6.7.0.18.2&pid=EMC_20161127_18&rid=1693195184&lid=731674&oid=119569456 

The items of interest that caught my attention so far include the following

$4.50 off tide
$2 off head and shoulders
$2 off members mark toilet paper
$149 QuickBooks Pro

I hope the link might help someone. Thank you for reading.

No sams near me

rated:
TurboTax Deluxe Federal $29.86
TurboTax Deluxe Federal w/State $39.86
TurboTax Premier Federal w/State $54.86
TurboTax Home & Business Federal w/State $64.86
TurboTax Business Federal $104.86

Quicken Deluxe $34.86
Quicken Home & Business $59.86

rated:
You cannot buy from sams dot com unless you go to a sams club first
Sure they gladly take the
membership fee for dot com from you but it cannot be used without visiting them first
That makes no sense

rated:
Yes! They are not letting me buy goods from their web unless I am a member. I have no sams here nearby so I'm out of luck duh!

rated:
thanks op!  in for some tp!

rated:
that's strange, I bought the membership on Groupon and didn't have to go to store to make it work.

rated:
Morro said:   that's strange, I bought the membership on Groupon and didn't have to go to store to make it work.
  Well if and when groupon has it again will try

rated:
Morro said:   that's strange, I bought the membership on Groupon and didn't have to go to store to make it work.
  So you bought the sams dot com membership online, and used it for an online buy, and never went to a sams store?

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   
  So you bought the sams dot com membership online, and used it for an online buy, and never went to a sams store?

I bought membership on Groupon, activated it, created password and installed the app.  I actually went to the store and used the app as the membership card there (I didn't stop by membership services and still don't have a plastic membership card), but since I got the member number and account/password set up prior to buying stuff in store I assume online buying could work too.

rated:
Morro said:   
yesidonoitall said:   

I bought membership on Groupon, activated it, created password and installed the app.  I actually went to the store and used the app as the membership card there (I didn't stop by membership services and still don't have a plastic membership card), but since I got the member number and account/password set up prior to buying stuff in store I assume online buying could work too.

So you never ordered online, try it, it won't
work

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   
Morro said:   
yesidonoitall said:   

work

I did and it worked.  Are you by any chance in Puerto Rico?  The site says that online signup doesn't work there.

rated:
Morro said:   
yesidonoitall said:   
Morro said:   
yesidonoitall said:   

work

I did and it worked.  Are you by any chance in Puerto Rico?  The site says that online signup doesn't work there.

Grants Pass Oregon, closest Sams I would
go to is  in Sacramento 6 hours south

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017