posted 48 years ago by
BostonOne
Senior Member - 4K

The Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven/Toaster Oven is $199.95 at Amazon. Normally, around $250 and not discounted that frequently.

Link 

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
The page says there's a newer model of this item, which may explain the discount. But the poster is right -- this rarely goes on sale and people who have them speak highly about them.

The newer model has added a slow cooker function and a light. We have this model and the new one. LOVE them. We get by 90% of the time with this little marvel. If you need an oven and don't need the slow cooker function this is a good deal, but may come down more if you do not the need it now. They have probably stopped making this model so it could disappear soon though at this price.

Breville refurbs here. They are in like new condition with 6 months warranty.

TellyTubby said:   Breville refurbs here. They are in like new condition with 6 months warranty.
This model is $179.99 as a refurb. For the extra $20, you get an actually new model with a one year warranty.

I own this model and it works great. It's better as a toaster oven than my previous Cuisinart toaster oven and it subs in for our oven frequently.

good deal,own one myself.. just wish there was a light inside...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017