posted 48 years ago by
ctgolfer
Star of the Week

Login to your Samsung Pay account and look for PROMOTIONS and then 20% off on select gift cards icon, you'll see the 20% off eBay gift card.

You MUST have & install Samsung Pay to get this deal and Direct from Google Play > Samsung Pay is for the following devices only:

Available on our latest devices: Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy S6, Gear S2 (Beta – with NFC only), and now Gear S3.

Offer details:
Promotion valid for select gift cards only. Limited supplies. Promotion valid 12/8/16 through 12/31/16, or while supplies last, whichever is earlier (the "Promotional Period"). Daily purchase limit is no more than two (2) gift cards per day, or no more than $200 in total gift card value per day, whichever comes first. Maximum $500 worth of Gift Cards can be purchased during the Promotional Period. Gift cards are subject to retailer specific terms and conditions.

eBay gift cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards on eBay.
You are limited to using 8 gift cards per transaction on eBay.
Despite the "No more than two (2) gift cards per day" stipulation, I was able to purchase four until the app displayed an "You exceeded the daily purchase count limit of 4. Please try again tomorrow" limit.

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks, worked for me.

Too bad they crippled the usefulness of eBay gift cards some time ago. Otherwise I'd load up in this deal.
"The Gift Card may not be used to buy eBay Gift Cards, third party gift cards, gift certificates, coupons, coins, paper money, virtual currency, or items generally considered to be "bullion" (for example, gold, silver, and other precious metals in the form of coins, bars, or ingots)."

Appears to be dead.  That didn't last long.

Save $5 off your first Samsung Pay purchase with code: AD7EA2

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017