bc3000
Addicted Member

Title says 3,2,1.....$10 gift reward

expires 1/7/17

Views
15 Comments
Add Comment
No luck for me

Got a $5 ink reward though. Not planning to buy any ink...

Thanks for the HU. Got mine. Too bad no 1 cent after rebate team paper this week to monetize it, but then again the coupon is good through 1/7 do let's see what next week brings.

Only got the $5 ink reward- useless, not valid on Canon or Epson

MrVietnam said:   Thanks for the HU. Got mine. Too bad no 1 cent after rebate team paper this week to monetize it, but then again the coupon is good through 1/7 do let's see what next week brings.$1 AC/AR 5-ream case this week

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MrVietnam said:   Thanks for the HU. Got mine. Too bad no 1 cent after rebate team paper this week to monetize it, but then again the coupon is good through 1/7 do let's see what next week brings.
$1 AC/AR 5-ream case this week

Thanks. I saw that too. It would cut the MM down 99 cents though but no guarantee of any better way to cash out next week. I think I will take the sure thing and get the 5 reams for $1. It would help me use up some of my Staples gift cards too.

MrVietnam said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MrVietnam said:   Thanks for the HU. Got mine. Too bad no 1 cent after rebate team paper this week to monetize it, but then again the coupon is good through 1/7 do let's see what next week brings.
$1 AC/AR 5-ream case this week

Thanks. I saw that too. It would cut the MM down 99 cents though but no guarantee of any better way to cash out next week. I think I will take the sure thing and get the 5 reams for $1. It would help me use up some of my Staples gift cards too.

YMMV, but there was a decent selection of clearance games/toys/candy (most items Christmas-oriented). I got some cheese puff balls that are normally overpriced at $7.99 for $2 because they were near expiration (they don't expire for a month).

Dang, I think I deleted that one. Would it be under my coupons on the Rewards site if I did receive one?

Why don't you just look in your deleted email folder? Some email programs like Hotmail allow you to recover recently deleted emails. I highly doubt it would be available or listed on your online rewards account.

MrVietnam said:   Why don't you just look in your deleted email folder? Some email programs like Hotmail allow you to recover recently deleted emails. I highly doubt it would be available or listed on your online rewards account.
The rewards are listed in my account here:

Login
my account
Staples rewards (last option)

http://rewards.staples.com/SRC/Login.do

Out of habit, I almost always empty the trash after deleting.

Not sure what to buy with $10 reward
Any suggestion?

smallfat said:   Not sure what to buy with $10 reward
Any suggestion?

I bought a 5-ream case of paper for $1. You will have to add money in addition to your $10 bonus rewards but you will get most of it back when you get your rebate.

Of course if Staples happens to have one cent reams next week that would be the best way to cash out.

vadeltachi said:   
MrVietnam said:   Why don't you just look in your deleted email folder? Some email programs like Hotmail allow you to recover recently deleted emails. I highly doubt it would be available or listed on your online rewards account.
The rewards are listed in my account here:

Login
my account
Staples rewards (last option)

http://rewards.staples.com/SRC/Login.do

Does it show in rewards section, or coupons section?

Probably doesn't matter, because I didn't see it in either...

Also, can  anyone proveide the email subject?  Easier to scan those than read every FR%$^%$ email IO get from Staples for some hidden $10!

Technologist said:    

Also, can  anyone proveide the email subject?  Easier to scan those than read every FR%$^%$ email IO get from Staples for some hidden $10!

The subject on my $10 e-mail was: " 3, 2, 1….$10 gift reward!"

No one cent reams week of 1/1 but they are still offering $1 5 ream cases. That looks the best opportunity to cash out the $10 bonus rewards.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017