posted 48 years ago by
mitchd123

Home Depot Clearance  in store,   24 LEDs for $10.03 = 42 cents per bulb.   There was one box left in the local store (North Kingstown, RI)

UPC 8 10665 02271 8
Home Depot # 1001-681-267

Soft White 2700k A19 LED NonDim

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
Item # does not show up online. All I found was an 8-pack for $10

https://www.upcindex.com/810665022718

I don't see a way to check store stock inventory online since both UPC & SKU numbers are not in their system. Maybe a local store could do a system wide search using these numbers to see if any other stores have stock.

Edit: You might want to try Brickseek for local inventory. No guarantee that it will work though

http://brickseek.com/inventory-check/homedepot/
SKU: 1001-681-267 or 1001681267

I need 100W equivalent dimmable.. Or at least 75w. Can't find them for a decent price anywhere.

Here's a Picture of the tag

A 100-watt incandescent bulb can help to heat a cold room and will offset the savings of an LED equivalent but to what extent is not known. There are too many variables. You would want the incandescent bulb as low as possible since heat rises. A ceiling mounted bulb would not effectively heat a room.

blueribb said:   A 100-watt incandescent bulb can help to heat a cold room and will offset the savings of an LED equivalent but to what extent is not known. There are too many variables. You would want the incandescent bulb as low as possible since heat rises. A ceiling mounted bulb would not effectively heat a room.
  IF you electric heating rate is cheaper than gas (or gas not available)
In Wisconsin, electric costs about 3x the cost of gas heat

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017