posted 2 months ago by
onFWsince2005
Loyal Member

Just saw this and jumped on it

$29.99 gets you a Roku Express and four months of Hulu (the subscription with ads) Hulu is $7.99/month if not cancelled thereafter.
I happened to have an AMEX offer for $25 statement credit when using the card on Hulu, which brought this to $4.99 for me.

=11.0pthttp://www.hulu.com/start/roku-4month 

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks! I had to logout to see the offer (it's for new subscribers but I wanted to show my neighbour).

Valid through Mar 15. $30 is what Roku sells the Express for, but Staples is $36 so presumably that's "retail price".

=aw

rated:
thanks needed a roku anyway

rated:
The price is the same as buying directly from Roku's website, but with Roku you get 2 months of free Showtime, Hulu, and CBS.

rated:
Himahana said:   The price is the same as buying directly from Roku's website, but with Roku you get 2 months of free Showtime, Hulu, and CBS.
  Seems the deal is that you can get $25 back from a $25 Hulu purchase with Amex card.  I see that offer in my list of offers too, so as OP said, you can get the Roku Express for 4.99.

rated:
This is a moneymaker on top of the roku and Hulu service. There's a month worth of comments about it on the other site.

rated:
The price is the same as buying directly from Roku's website
Roku site requires $50 for free shipping.

Old thread but the offer is good until Mar 15.

=aw

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017