posted 48 years ago by
jajamom
Broke Member

Regular $49.99. Ask the clerk to price match the price on Staples.com for $34.99. In the monthly Staples' coupon booklet, there's a $20 off coupon. Final price is $14.99. Coupon expires December 31st.

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
jajamom said:   Regular $49.99. Ask the clerk to price match the price on Staples.com for $34.99. In the monthly Staples' coupon booklet, there's a $20 off coupon. Final price is $14.99. Coupon expires December 31st.
Where do I find the monthly coupon booklet?

Wonder if the local store will give me a hard time about combining a price match with a coupon. (They have in the past.)

chrispitude said:   
jajamom said:   Regular $49.99. Ask the clerk to price match the price on Staples.com for $34.99. In the monthly Staples' coupon booklet, there's a $20 off coupon. Final price is $14.99. Coupon expires December 31st.
Where do I find the monthly coupon booklet?

Wonder if the local store will give me a hard time about combining a price match with a coupon. (They have in the past.)

Pick the "right" cashier, buy other things to not make it so obvious

The coupon is a 5-digit code "96368" just give the cashier the code.

I've been using this keyboard for a few years with few complaints. I'm not sure if their warranty policy is the same, but the space bar on my first one lost sensitivity after a couple years, and with very little effort and correspondence, they sent me a brand new one. I actually game with it though, and I've noticed some letters wearing off slightly, mostly movement keys in most games.

In violation of the Price Match policy:

When calculating a price match, well deduct any available Staples coupons, Staples rebates (instant, easy or mail-in) and manufacturer rebates from the Staples price to arrive at a net price.

apply $10 off of $20 coupon. you can get it for 4.99

mkdeal said:   apply $10 off of $20 coupon. you can get it for 4.99
That coupon only works on regularly priced items. I have a couple expiring today, will probably throw away.

And what is the monthly coupon booklet? I've never heard of it. In my online coupon wallet I don't have the coupon mentioned by OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017