rated:
Is this any different than version available for free from download.com?

rated:
Just FYI Comcast ( Linky )and AT&T ( Linky ) provide free anti virus software software to it's customers, I am guessing many of the major providers do for desktop, not sure about mobile..

Dil

rated:
Wow 100% off for an anti everything. Good deal!

Once you download this anti, use another anti to see if has any non anti.

rated:
A full TWO reviews on the site, one of which is clearly fake.

Why would you trust this on your computer? It may be the Trojan Horse that it claims to prevent.

If you're already using Norton, Kaspersky or other ant-malware software, what would this add? It seems to be a duplication.

It's clearly NOT a standalone program that covers all possible hacking threats.

rated:
Random anti malware software from a Russian dude? What could go wrong, Hillary...

rated:
Strangedog said:   Random anti malware software from a Russian dude? What could go wrong, Hillary...
  I trust you do not use Kaspersky.

rated:
The software will not prevent leaks from DNC staffers.

rated:
That is because they are stupid and use email. Just like really dumb criminals I used to represent.

rated:
https://forum.sysinternals.com/unhackme-is-fake-rkdetector-yes_t...

"Today I want to say everything about Greatis Software and UnHackMe "rootkit detector". Why in quotas? Very simple - because UnHackMe (any version) is not a rootkit detector at all. It can't be compared with other tools like (in detection rating order) GMER, DarkSpy, IceSword etc. "

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017