48-count, Martinson Coffee Single Serve K-Cups, Dark Roast - $14.07 w/S&S and coupon, (As Low As - $11.90)Clip 30% off coupon
Comes to approx. $0.25 each with 5 or more S&S

48 Single-Serve Capsules
Our Dark Roast blend is for the coffee lover who enjoys a robust, full-bodied flavor experience.
K-cup brewer compatible https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007OSBE1U/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag 

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks. Got the House Blend 48-ct for $14 with the 30% coupon and 15% S&S.

I bought this (Dark Roast) in April and all the lids were flat or pressed in slightly. The coffee tasted a little stale to me. They weren't expired.

Review from another website:

"I took advantage of a great deal on their 48-packs earlier in the year and had problems with the seals separating during brewing. That allowed hot coffee to spew out which could be dangerous. Customer service gave me the run around and ultimately was unconcerned and never did anything about the problem. After about a month I was told somebody had shipped a package to me that I oddly never received, even though I had supplied my correct mailing address. Even after emailing Corporate with the details, nobody ever contacted me. Their level of disregard is unacceptable. In the beginning they said they were going to research the problem, so perhaps they did and corrected it, but I will not buy from the company again - even at this price. They do not deserve my business."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017