posted 2 months ago by
anticlawson
I am usually on vacation.

Holiday Schick Quattro for Women Shave set on sale for $2.47 with free in-store pickup!! 

14 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Quite a steal actually if any are around you. My WalMart's coming up empty, but good luck to everyone else.

rated:
Ordered. Thank you!

rated:
Argh, didn't notice the "for women".

rated:
Thanks OP! I found a bunch at two different Wal-Marts in my area. Great deal!

rated:
Great price. And just a note they will work on Guys too if your secure in your manhood....

None near me unfortunately

Cheers

rated:
come on you macho nerds, a little help please, why wouldn't this work on a guys face (in the privacy of his own bathroom)?  

rated:
OOS Chicago

rated:
Order was canceled.. trying last WM in my area

rated:
I had the men's version of this and hated it. The blade is a big box, very hard to shave close to nose, etc. This number of blades race the manufacturers have is stupid.

rated:
None of my pickup orders are ready. They all should have been ready today, and nothing. I am on hold while their customer service checks to find out what is going on. I am going to guess that they failed to pull any of them and they probably all sold out today, while I was waiting for them to pull the orders I already paid for. Is this normal for clearance items purchased this way? I would have just gone to the store had I known.

rated:
angelaira said:   None of my pickup orders are ready. They all should have been ready today, and nothing. I am on hold while their customer service checks to find out what is going on. I am going to guess that they failed to pull any of them and they probably all sold out today, while I was waiting for them to pull the orders I already paid for. Is this normal for clearance items purchased this way? I would have just gone to the store had I known.
  Same here. Both my orders said by 230pm today but it's now 1040pm.

rated:
I got frustrated and went to store..."order picker called in sick". That said, guy tried to find my order on his handheld thing and couldn't find it. I looked by the razor aisle and didn't see any, or in the clearance area. Assuming orders(had orders at 2 stores) will end up cancelled. Frustrating.

rated:
 Schick Quattro For Women Razor, Razor Blade Refills and Skintimate Shave Gel Gift Set - 1 Schick Quattro For Women Razor, 5 Razor Blade Refills and 1 Skintimate Shave GelAverage rating: 0out of 5 starsWrite a reviewratings By: Quatto For Women WalMart #: 555958846 share on facebookshare on twittershare on pinterest 

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

About this item

• 4 ULTRA-THIN Schick Quattro for Women BLADES for long-lasting smoothness
  • A SHAVE SO SMOOTH you can skip a day or two!
  • 1 RAZOR HANDLE PLUS 5 REFILL RAZOR BLADES AND SKINTIMATE SHAVE GEL

Read more....  Item not available near you  

rated:
OP should change title to "Schick Women's Quattro 5" - women's razors are not designed to use on a man's face and it was a waste of time checking this deal out because of lack of information in the title.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017