rated:
Had a $5 Best Buy credit sitting around. I think I'll give this a shot. Thanks OP!

rated:
Great deal and a great remote!

rated:
In for 1, thanks!

rated:
got 2, Thanks OP.

rated:
great deal, in for one. Got one for $50 on black friday and love it. This is an ever better deal.

rated:
I have one of these for years and it has been the only programmable remote that works with all my old gear like a Sony 300DVD carousel player.

rated:
Thank you.  Add another 1% with Ebates.

rated:
Does this remote work with Google Home or do I require a Harmony hub?

rated:
decent deal... these things have been around the internet for 50-60 for months. they're discontinued

rated:
This is a great remote. and a lot faster than the Harmony 650

rated:
mentalboy76 said:   This is a great remote. and a lot faster than the Harmony 650
  I have the 650... how is this faster??  It's IR signal is better/stronger or something?

rated:
I picked up one of these, and quickly got it set up for my devices - Tivo Premiere, Hanspree TV, Vizio soundbar, and Sony DVD player. But I was happy to find a setup that works for my cheapo Chinese 5-port HDMI switch also, for which I've always relied on its own credit-card sized remote. Now I can include it in Activities, etc. That will raise teh WAF significantly.

rated:
Darn. I just bought one from eBay for $50. Overall, great functionality and a great remote. One thing is when I set up the "Watch movie" to turn on the DVD player, the TV on HDMI 2 and the soundbar simultaneously, it never turns on the DVD...When I turn off all devices at night, it switches on the LG DVD player...Found no fix yet

rated:
If they could make one of these that works with a FireTV and/or Roku, we'd have a winner on our hands!

rated:
I have this and it works fine with Roku.

rated:
FireTV and Fire Stick use RF, not IR like this Harmony remote

rated:
neojinks said:   Does this remote work with Google Home or do I require a Harmony hub?
  As far as I am aware, no remote system works with the Google Home yet. I am hoping the Harmony Hub will eventually be compatible.
This remote, the 700, will never be compatible.

The Harmony Hub is compatible with the Amazon Echo today, and works quite well.

rated:
fatskillet said:   Darn. I just bought one from eBay for $50. Overall, great functionality and a great remote. One thing is when I set up the "Watch movie" to turn on the DVD player, the TV on HDMI 2 and the soundbar simultaneously, it never turns on the DVD...When I turn off all devices at night, it switches on the LG DVD player...Found no fix yet
See if there are separate on and off commands for the LG DVD Player, versus using the toggle on/off command.
Also, for it not turning on, play with the start up delays in the activity setup - I'm wondering if the signal to one of your other devices is conflicting.

rated:
Always wanted to get one. For this price I pulled the trigger. Thanks OP

rated:
In for one. Thanks OP!

rated:
In for two. Thanks OP!

rated:
mentalboy76 said:   This is a great remote. and a lot faster than the Harmony 650
  Please explain how it's "faster" than the 650. My 650's buttons are starting to bottom out from years of use and it would be nice to replace it with this.

rated:
still in stock huh...
Guess i have to get one now. Thanks OP!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017