Happy New Year!

Fry's has the following FAR

needs emailed promo code
Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 - 3 Devices / 1 Year Coverage 
Emailed promo code - $50 MIR  1/7/17

This will be added ASAP to the QS of the main thread. Thank you for reading.

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
Got this last time it was FAR. It loads and then crashes when I hover the mouse over the icon in the toolbar. Kind of disappointing.

orangespot said:   Got this last time it was FAR. It loads and then crashes when I hover the mouse over the icon in the toolbar. Kind of disappointing.
  That a poor bug description.  Windows XP?  Did you contact support?

po90260 said:   
orangespot said:   Got this last time it was FAR. It loads and then crashes when I hover the mouse over the icon in the toolbar. Kind of disappointing.
  That a poor bug description.  Windows XP?  Did you contact support?

Yeah Po, it IS a poor bug description!
and YET...
when I Googled "kaspersky crashes when hovering on icon", a whole list of hits popped up from people with the same problem. 
It turns out that there are many people with this problem and several programs that are incompatible with Kaspersky's Internet Security.  It doesn't depend on the OS.  Frankly I've never seen an AV program do this and the "solution" seems to be to run Kaspersky's support program, which they use to evaluate your system and then tell you to remove whatever is conflicting with them.

So, I dunno, I just haven't really had the time to mess with it.  It might be easier to just install the AVG which I also got FAR from Fry's.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017