rated:
Price??

rated:
Also available at WalMart.com with free ship to store.

rated:
Thanks to a sharp-eyed associate, I scored two of the 25' cords at a nearby WalMart. They were mixed in with all the other colored extension cables on the shelf in hardware. Brickseek said the price at that store had dropped to $2.50 - confirmed!

In the same shelving unit I also found a couple candy cane 9' extension cables that terminate in a 3-outlet block - link. (The web page says 10' but the package says 9'.) The in-store price scanner said $2. Bought 'em.

Kab Enterprise KAB2/KAB2F3 Extension Cord, Candy Cane Colors, Indoor/Outdoor, 16/3, 10-Ft.
SKU 45830903  UPC 052088008867  Barcode: 827214004774

And, of course, I see they are now $1.49 at a nearby Lowes - https://www.lowes.com/pd/Utilitech-9-ft-13-Amp-3-Outlet-16-Gauge...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017