Posted with ToGo

ZTE - Axon 7 mini 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Ion Gold
$199.99
Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617, Octa-core (4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) + Adreno 405
3GB RAM + 32GB Built-in storage, microSD expansion up to 256GB (use SIM 2 slot)
Dual SIM (NANO-SIM, dual stand-by)
16 MP Rear camera, f/1.9, Dual-LED flash; 8 MP front camera, f/2.2; 1080P video capture
5.2" AMOLED 1080 x 1920 FHD display, 16M colors, 424 ppi
Dual stereo speaker with Dolby ATMOS Digital Surround sound
2705mAh non-removable Battery, USB Type-C, support QC 2.0
Fingerprint scanner
Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradeable
ZTA Axon Passport 2.0
4G LTE Unlocked Phone - supports AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Cricket & other GSM-based networks
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/zte-axon-7-mini-4g-lte-with-32gb-memory-cell-phone-unlocked-ion-gold/5599700.p?skuId=5599700 

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
wrong title. ZTE AXON 7 64GB Dual SIM Unlocked Smartphone (Gray) is $399

Actually it's the 7 mini which is not nearly as good as the regular 7 - not a great deal.

gammatntium said:   wrong title. ZTE AXON 7 64GB Dual SIM Unlocked Smartphone (Gray) is $399
  Post title is correct. Staff summary was incorrect and was removed. Thanks for pointing it out.

millergary said:   Actually it's the 7 mini which is not nearly as good as the regular 7 - not a great deal.
I disagree. At the regular price ($299) there are better options, but at $199 the 7 Mini is very competitive with other similarly-priced phones.

I've been comparison shopping the Axon 7 Mini and the Moto G4 16GB (well-reviewed and also priced at $199). Both phones use a Snapdragon 617 processor. Both support T-Mobile Band 12/VoLTE.

Advantages to the Axon: Phone looks and feels very high end (near flagship quality metal construction), fingerprint sensor, 1GB more ram than the G4, twice the internal storage, USB-C, high quality speakers and sound reproduction.

Personal preference: The Moto G4 screen is 5.5", the Axon 7 Mini's is 5.2".

Advantages to the G4: Brighter screen, better battery life, supports Sprint CDMA, promised Android Nougat update.

Every phone at this price is a compromise, unfortunately. I really like the build quality, better specs and screen size of the 7 Mini, but its mediocre battery life and dim screen has me favoring the G4.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017