posted 2 months ago by
Catfysch

Happy New Year! This is my first post folks, so pardon if it is lacking in some way. You can find a Whirlpool 15" Pedestal at PC Richards or Bestbuy with a Pricematch for $113.97.

Shipping may be a deal breaker, so you have to bundle with something to reach Bestbuy minimum for free shipping and Pricematch.  Since I bought from BB, I am not sure if their is a way to get free shipping at PC Richards.

• Description  15" pedestal for WFW94H and WFW95H Washers and Matching Dryers
  • Dimensions  27.0(w) X 15.5(h) X 27.3(d)
  • Shipping Weight 48 lbs

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I'm holding out for 59% off.

rated:
Shipping FREE.

But I still think these things are overpriced... Any DIY solutions that're cheaper but safe to raise washers??

rated:
needhelpplease said:   Shipping FREE.

But I still think these things are overpriced... Any DIY solutions that're cheaper but safe to raise washers??

There's a ton of them online, I like this one because it's pretty straight forward: http://addicted2diy.com/2014/01/14/diy-laundry-pedestal/

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017