• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Target started their 70% Christmas Clearance here today. I expect that it will go to 90% off tomorrow (Jan 2, 2017), but my local store doesn't have much to sell. Article on Target Sale can be found at http://www.totallytarget.com/2016/12/29/target-christmas-clearan...

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Member Summary

Christmas Decor (29.88kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Where is the J Schuman thread? I can no longer find it. I was searching for it last night. And, one of my stores was already at 90% off today.

rated:
Local Targets are already picked clean in RI and Mass.

rated:
angelaira said:   Where is the J Schuman thread? I can no longer find it. I was searching for it last night. And, one of my stores was already at 90% off today.
  Lost interested in updating it.

rated:
Just a few things left at my local Targets.

rated:
Well, with the J Schuman thread gone (which makes me so sad!!! That thread has been part of my life for 14 years now I think!!!) I will put my findings here:
I went yesterday. One store was at 90% off, and that is the first time I have ever had one store drop before the others!
There was a lot of furniture. I got two square benches with white fabric tops (these were the only furniture left at the 90% off store) a marble topped table, a marble topped console table, a marble bar cart, a solid wood bookshelf (about two feet tall, kind of bench-sized). I got the last prime rib roast (has a 50% off cartwheel coupon and a $5 off meat department coupon for a great deal at Supertarget only).
Furniture is by Threshold, and also by Nate Berkus and lots of stores found it and moved it to the clearance area this year, but some still missed pieces so there may be hidden pieces for 90% off day. The clearance pieces look just like the new collection that they just added, so very confusing, lol, but good for us!

There are perfumes as well, but these are hard to check as some of my stores have them locked in display cases (one store had them out but not scanning until I got to the register, such a pain!). I figure them being locked up will mean they will be there for 70% off as perfumes are on a slower schedule this year.

There were women's pajamas, mens boxers, and a few Christmas sweaters too (I found the gift package one for my son that says To: Women From: God lol...).

I also found two Glade fragrances as part of the sale. Happy Glow and Timeless Joy.

I hope this helps! J Schuman, thank you for your thread, your work saved me through two divorces and raising a child with Asperger's on my own. Finding your thread years ago was life changing for me. Thank you!!!!

rated:
Oh yeah, monogrammed towels, hand towels and bath mats with one letter on them are part of the sale too. I got lots of bath mats for 1.69 each with the letters E, R and L on them, lol... I keep telling my son his name will now have to be Eggbert... Or Rupert... I don't know howheputs up with me sometimes, lol! But he has cushy bath mats!!

rated:
FT

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017