JUNK

rated:
Sold out

rated:
ElephantNest said:   JUNK
  clearly others don't think so. oos.

rated:
  in the future you might try being more specific ... 

rated:
henare said:   
  in the future you might try being more specific ... 

Ok, the reviews on Amazon and other places on this are horrific. Multiple people received this and installed it and it leaked. You get what you pay for.
BTW, FWIW, I am in the market for a dishwasher for a new rental. Spend a little more and get one with good reviews...or heck, even decent reviews. Maybe even a  SS tub?
And the fact that it is sold out doesn't mean squat. People are stupid. 

P.S. Good luck with customer service, parts, repairs, etc.

rated:
We ordered a whirlpool for about $250 and are very happy with it so far (it's been a few months)

rated:
ElephantNest said:   ... Spend a little more and get one with good reviews ... Maybe even a  SS tub?

Actually, this one does have a SS tub. "This Energy Star Qualified Tall Tub Dishwasher with Stainless Interior ..."

I got an earlier model of this for my workshop.  I wash all kinds of goofy stuff in it that I wouldn't want to wash in my dishwasher (nothing oily/greasy, but all sorts of very dirty things).  I figured for what I intended to use it for, it wasn't a big deal if it wasn't perfect.
I was surprised that it actually works pretty good for my purpose (and, I suspect that it would've worked fine for actually washing dishes instead).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017